Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off Amazon warehouse deals Europe (open box and pre-owned)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,147 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Cheers just bagged myself a Fitbit scales in white "as new" for 50 delivered.

Need some deals on Philips Hue if someone spots some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

I bought a smart watch lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Cheers just bagged myself a Fitbit scales in white "as new" for 50 delivered.

Need some deals on Philips Hue if someone spots some.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01BPDXATS/ref=pe_385721_51767431_TE_dp_1

They were reduced to 75 on Friday. Keep an eye on camel camel

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭garbeth

Saw something I want on Amazon.es (Spanish). It won't deliver to Ireland or England (parcel motel). Any way around this

garbeth wrote: »
    Saw something I want on Amazon.es (Spanish). It won't deliver to Ireland or England (parcel motel). Any way around this

try and find somewhere amazon is the seller, try camelcamelcamel, needs to be amazon warehouse.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

garbeth wrote: »

I cant get anything for spanish website to deliver here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I picked up the Hisense 50 inch 4k tv on Saturday for 350 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭nc6000

What exactly does "like new" mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Box opened or damaged packaging. I always order from the warehouse. same warranty too. I picked up only one item that ever gave me trouble and that was a projector. I never tried the 3D on it until about 6 months after buying it. Had issues linking the glasses to the projector so contacted amazon and they offered full refund on it. I decided to keep it in the end as it was still a great projector.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭nc6000

It sounds like anything bought from the Amazon Warehouse would be fine for yourself as you know what you are buying buy maybe wouldn't be ideal to give someone as a gift.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

Is this 20% off for today only or does it apply all the time ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

SPAWKER wrote: »

until friday I think or possibly sunday, the last offer was a week

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

SPAWKER wrote: »
    I thought it applied until Friday, or the weekend as it did last year but i am not sure. It may be for today only.
    Amazon Spain did not seem to have the offer available, maybe that is also why they are not offering shipping to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

Thanks for the replies lads

SPAWKER wrote:
    Thanks for the replies lads

Says 4th December on the site!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ktown

Just picked up the UE Boom 2 for £63/~€75 with the 20% discount, happy days! Been keeping my eye on the price for a while and this is the lowest I've seen. Argos and Currys charging upwards of €190!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

ktown wrote: »
    Just picked up the UE Boom 2 for £63/~€75 with the 20% discount, happy days! Been keeping my eye on the price for a while and this is the lowest I've seen. Argos and Currys charging upwards of €190!!

Its 85£ new on Amazon at the moment so for an open box that could potentially have been used ,I would have gone for a new one.

I got two Amazon Fire tablets for 54 delivered. The Kindle Fire HD and the Fire tablets are now 27.98 each on Amazon Germany.
    Postage & packaging for both mine was 7.44, so i guess it will be near the same price for those.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mono_mac

Suckit wrote:
    I got two Amazon Fire tablets for 54 delivered. The Kindle Fire HD and the Fire tablets are now 27.98 each on Amazon Germany. Postage & packaging for both mine was 7.44, so i guess it will be near the same price for those.

Suckit wrote:
    I got two Amazon Fire tablets for 54 delivered. The Kindle Fire HD and the Fire tablets are now 27.98 each on Amazon Germany. Postage & packaging for both mine was 7.44, so i guess it will be near the same price for those.

Any link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

I have bought lots off from the warehouse and have had nothing but positive experiences. 1 tip I have is I tend to put things in the basket and they reduce down everyday by a couple of pence, unless someone else buys it in between.
    I also find they tend to ship items that the main Amazon site might not ship to Ireland - don't know why..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

ktown wrote: »

That's a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Items 2 and 3 do not deliver to Ireland

Parcel motel or wizard

When they were in WHD and i got them, they did, May come up on other amazons, or as mentioned above, 3.50 for Address pal or Parcel wizard etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I also tried the UK. Same result. Maybe I should have mentioned that.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

Thanks for the heads up on this lads...Got me a Wacom Intuos Pro Graphics Tablet "like new" for £123 including delivery..so saved myself around £50 on a new one from Amazon and they are even listed at 250eur on Currys.

Never bought from the warehouse before to be honest,so not sure what to expect regards condition of the item,am sure it will be grand though :)

celticsfan wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up on this lads...Got me a Wacom Intuos Pro Graphics Tablet "like new" for £123 including delivery..so saved myself around £50 on a new one from Amazon and they are even listed at 250eur on Currys.

Never bought from the warehouse before to be honest,so not sure what to expect regards condition of the item,am sure it will be grand though :)

You've 30 days to send it back free of charge if your not happy, your safe as house buying from them, I nearly always get everything from there, only had to return one thing and that was a WiiU and was scratched to bits and had somebody else logged in when I switched it on. Other than that been 100% happy, some serious savings to be be had. Make sure amazon is the seller.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I got a De'Longhi Esam4000.b Magnifica Bean to Cup Coffee Machine Black one for 155 pounds today on the warehouse crazy deal if you ask me cant wait to try it out.

Advertisement