Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irfu supporters club 6N tickets

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Anyone know how many match tickets you can apply for with a single membership?

Also, has notification of the draw come already? Just after you complete the page to sign up (and before you pay) it says
    The Irish Rugby Supporters is now closed to new membership until December 12th 2016.

Am wondering is it too late to be eligible for 2017 6N tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Synode wrote: »
    Anyone know how many match tickets you can apply for with a single membership?

Also, has notification of the draw come already? Just after you complete the page to sign up (and before you pay) it says

Am wondering is it too late to be eligible for 2017 6N tickets
    Yep too late for this year. Tickets on sale thursday

2 per member. 1 for each game or 2 for 1 game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

What time is sale on at? What about those who renew their membership by tomorrow, are they eligible to purchase tickets on a first come first served basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,078 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

IRSC sale takes place at 10am on Thursday morning

Passwords and ticket links will be sent by email 2morrow

first come first served, 2 tickets per member

Be fast there going to fly out

• Advertisement

**** sake

no tickets whatsoever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

I've got no tickets currently available for England game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭crisco10

Got 2 tickets to England game; done and dusted (i.e. paid for and dispatched etc) by 10:02.

Seems I'm one of the lucky ones.

PS: IN all the rush of the lottery, its easy to forget how bloody expensive they are! 2 tickets were €221 all in!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

According to the twitter page they sold out in less than 5 minutes! Must have only had a couple of hundred tickets on the advance sale!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

crisco10 wrote: »
    Got 2 tickets to England game; done and dusted (i.e. paid for and dispatched etc) by 10:02.

Seems I'm one of the lucky ones.

Same here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭pawrick

just got some for the french 2 mins ago so keep trying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭BrokenMan

Got 2 for France. Didn't even try for England.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

I got two for England also

Unfortunately lost two tickets my missus got to France thanks to unfriendly ticketmaster...but can't complain too much given I got something out of it

no luck in either

first time since i signed up in 2008 too

ah well pub it is for the games then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭pawrick

Whats with this insurance extra? I seem to have bought it in my panic to get tickets between the site crashing and using a phone to buy them. Ticketmaster blocked where i work unfortunately so was limited to phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭shawty

Before 10:01 I got a message to say no tickets!! :( :(
    I've been trying since. 
    Stop trying at this point I assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 st1903

I had two for France but when I went and hit next to go to the payment screen it crashed. System unavailable or some bull

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Second year in a row I've missed out. Genuinely angry about it. Wish they'd move the games to Croke Park for higher capacity.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭crisco10

shawty wrote: »
    Before 10:01 I got a message to say no tickets!! :( :(
    I've been trying since. 
    Stop trying at this point I assume?

I wouldn't if I were you, previous experience of these sales has shown me that tickets can "bounce" back out for the next hour or so...Obviously, it gets less and less likely as the minutes pass though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Londonite

I got two for the England game around 10.04am. Way up in Block 503 but still delighted we will be there, :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I also got 2 tickets for the England game - still shocked that I was successful!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭shawty

Maybe I naively just stopped clicking after it said no tickets :(

What's up with that "I'm not a robot" drawing a square around things too, I think I've said I'm not a robot 100 times now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Got 2 for england as well

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Rocko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

At 10 0 for England damn captcha

0 for France - tried a few times got 1 for Fra 60

So Scotland and France this year

Wish we could of used the TM app, very easy to use and none of this robot, matching pictures ****e

Look I'm bulling cause I didn't get any and was on the site early but It's not the end of the world, there will be future games, there on tv/pub etc

I'm not the only disappointed person I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMC83

Got 2 for England, went straight into 'Best Ticket available' which can have pricey results but in the past I have tried to start with the cheapest categories and work my way up, ending up with nothing. Happy enough with my purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 14 amgelec

Bit of a farce really.....tried at 10 on the dot, got two tickets up in the sky which would have done but somehow lost them.

Waste of money joining the club. May just watch on the telly now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭garrettod

Hi,

Firstly, congrats to those who got tickets today. I must admit, I was surprised that there are quite a few here who were successful - can't figure out if I was just extremely unlucky, or if it just happens that everyone who got a ticket today happened to then post here :D

I spent the guts of 45 minutes trying both the France and England games (on reasonably decent broadband speeds etc), mixed it up - initially looking for 2 tickets for either game, then reducing to 1 ticket per game (ultimately hoping for something for either one, even if I was going to have to go by myself). Not a sniff....

I for one clicked the old "I am not a robot" button so many times, that I feel I've turned into a bloomin' robot !

I then emailed IrishRugby and asked them a straight question - how many tickets were released for each of the two pre-sales today, but guess what, they don't want to answer that question. One can only wonder why ? :rolleyes:

I don't have an issue with there only being a limited number of tickets being made available for sale through the supporters pre-sale, thats life, demand is extremely high for Ireland tickets these days etc. However, what I do have an issue with is the amount of time that everyone had to waste this morning because of IrishRugby and Ticketmaster - it's extremely disrepectful of all trying to get tickets.

Anyway, hope its a great 6-nations. I've been fortunite enough to get along to quite a few games over the years and always enjoyed myself. Hopefully those going next Spring will have an equally good, if not better time :)

oh, btw... fair play to Munster on the honest open approach here:
    We wish to advise members that the MRSC will receive 404 tickets for both RBS 6 Nations home games in 2017

Thanks,

G.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Yeah I can't see why they can't reveal the number of tickets that were allocated to the supporters club.
    The transparency would ease my frustration significantly.

At least I got 4 tickets for the Welsh game this morning.

Advertisement