Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel accommodation for Winterval

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Exile on Grafton St.

Anyway, we were pretty knackered by the end of the day so only went out for a couple ended up in a pub on Arundel Lane (forget the name of it). Liked it. Reminded me of how the old pubs used to be in Dublin before that all got made over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭dzilla

Anyway, we were pretty knackered by the end of the day so only went out for a couple ended up in a pub on Arundel Lane (forget the name of it). Liked it. Reminded me of how the old pubs used to be in Dublin before that all got made over.

the Gingerman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Deiseen

Did you enjoy your weekend anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

dzilla wrote: »
    the Gingerman

Cracking little pub

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Exile on Grafton St.

Yeah, enjoyed it. Was at the festival last year, but we stayed further out on that occasion. My wife and her friends got to go into some of the smaller local shops on Sunday and was very impressed - she'd love to go back again just to go shopping. Saw some stuff there she liked.

Most likely come back for Winterval next year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement