Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Inter Clubs XC

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Dubgal72 wrote: »
    Ciara didn't look as comfortable as I thought she would. I wonder is she in a training block 'running on tired legs'? I was surprised Kerry caught her too, at 150m to go, both looked equally shattered but Kerry's strength bested Ciara's speed....There were a couple of short but leg-sapping segments of mud along the course and I'd say this is where steeplechase strength/training came to the fore.

Very true, 8k XC is no joke and Kerry O'Flaherty has a mountain running background so that would have to start to her as well as the steeplechase strength.
    I imagine between travel and the race in his legs from last week he was probably eyeing just making the team and freshening up for 2 weeks time.

Yeah, when I seen his results from Dehli I thought he might struggle a little but still expected him to finish in the top 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

youngrun wrote: »
    Didnt see FMac in the entry list, maybe she skips it for Euros ? will Mageean be strong enough to win over the distance or Crowley take it? Mens Christie.Claw.PP my top 3

Not bad...hope you had money on this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭climbhigh

Start senior men

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭climbhigh

Halfway through senior women's race

Advertisement