Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curry's Customer Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Their customer service wont be winning any awards, not even the Curry (sic) Cup

• Subscribers Posts: 41,296 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

wp_rathead wrote: »
    When lifting a fridge make sure to bend your Niyi's

OP thought he got a deal. Au contraire, he got a dud. Always Reid the fine print or you're likely to go Madigan next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Mr Tickle

OP thought he got a deal. Au contraire, he got a dud. Always Reid the fine print or you're likely to go Madigan next time.

The font on those is tiny though. Can't be reddan that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

Can't see this thread staying open Furlong, people Hayesing the new guy is not the kind of Kearneying on expected here

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

freyners wrote: »
    Can't see this thread staying open Furlong, people Hayesing the new guy is not the kind of Kearneying on expected here

Ah You think so? I hope they Leavy it open for another while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

aloooof wrote: »
    Ah You think so? I hope they Leavy it open for another while.

It would be Roux-d to shut it down now alright

If the mods Cave soon and close it, I won't be able to Copeland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

I dunno, the mods here can be be quite Franks and dealing with them is like walking over hot Coles. Quite fond of the ban Cane really

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

Op should try and tackle this head-on. No point in kicking the issue to touch or mere point scoring. Getting stuck in a ruck will always ensure a push over for CS. Maybe this is one for the oval office as they like to bounce things around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

freyners wrote: »
    I dunno, the mods here can be be quite Franks and dealing with them is like walking over hot Coles. Quite fond of the ban Cane really

Itoje these puns would land us in Bowe-ling water

Itoje these puns would land us in Bowe-ling water

Fekit(oa), I'm not sure what will Savea us now! Hopefully they're not too Moody today...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

The odd risk I'll take but won't make it a habit.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,296 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

this thread is so lam, kiss it goodbye! there will be some cullen going on later i bet. The mods will erasmus of it as its total schmidt.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The OP needs Paul O'Connell to put the fear of God into Curry's customer service team.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Have you tried doing a Haka in front of it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Nift

Bought a big fridge of a player on line from Curry Cup on 6th October. Does not work and hours being wasted on their lineout. They have lost all records of our previous calls and their agreement to replace the player. If I had bought it in a shop I could have dropped him back and asked for my money back. 3 hours on the phone now and still waiting on a second row. what a disorganised organisation. Am i alone on this one?

Gerard

No I tried to get a big unit from Curry Cup up to the AIL once too. The bigger ones tend to work less!

Frankly, this is what he gets for buying something online on All Blacks Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 teef

Some of the posts here are a work of Genia's

I was trying to think of more Earlsier on in the Carr.

on an unrelated note I saw that there's going to be a sale on in Currys next week. It was on a leaflet being handed out the side of a commercial vehicle.

A Van Door Flyer if you will.

• Advertisement

Mr Tickle wrote: »
    I was trying to think of more Earlsier on in the Carr.

on an unrelated note I saw that there's going to be a sale on in Currys next week. It was on a leaflet being handed out the side of a commercial vehicle.

A Van Door Flyer if you will.

He'd want to hurry cos I don't think there'll be another sale on til Easterby.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,352 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

aloooof wrote: »
    He'd want to hurry cos I don't think there'll be another sale on til Easterby.

I think we've been Stringering this poster along for long enough.

Hays only Hooking for some some Wood advice.

After messing the OP around like that, he's definitely entitled to a biggar fridge.

Are you sure Curry's CS follows Boards? Perhaps you need to Castaignede a little wider?

Where's the OP gone? Does he not realise we're only habana laugh?

He's not very Goode at Boards, is he?

teef wrote: »
    After messing the OP around like that, he's definitely entitled to a biggar fridge.

He wouldn't want it to be too Huget either tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭b.gud

I desperately want to join in with the puns but I'm no Goode at them.

I need to try Hardier I see teef bet me to it. Agh the Strauss of trying to think of a decent one

b.gud wrote: »
    I desperately want to join in with the puns but I'm no Goode at them.

I need to try Hardier I see teef bet me to it. Agh the Strauss of trying to think of a decent one

Botha those were pretty good, but I still think there's a (Shontayne) Hape of good ones left! :D

• Advertisement

I expect we'll Seymour Scottish ones now. as long as nobody Hoggs the good ones.

I'll miss it though. I have to be at the airport when my Maitlands. We're going whale watching although with skies this Gray i'd be surprised if we so much as a Finn Russle.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement