Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curry's Customer Service

Options
  • 15-11-2016 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Bought a fridge on line from Curries on 6th October. Does not work and hours being wasted on their "help" line. They have lost all records of our previous calls and their agreement to replace the fridge. If I had bought it in a shop I could have dropped it back and asked for my money back. 3 hours on the phone now and still waiting on a second call out. what a disorganised company. Am i alone on this one?

Gerard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭FACECUTTR

You certainly are Gerard
    Especially in the rugby forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

I blame Rob Kearney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

wp_rathead wrote: »
    I blame Rob Kearney

Jared Payne would have got this sorted very quickly.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I blame Rob Kearney

Nah I reckon aki did the damage

I blame Rob Kearney

And dave.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

FACECUTTR wrote: »
    And dave.....

Ah now, poor dave is a. Injured and b. Not as pretty as rob

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

I thought 'The Refrigerator' was an American footballer. I think the OP is on the wrong sports forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

When customer services ring you back you need to put the fear of god into them .

I thought 'The Refrigerator' was an American footballer. I think the OP is on the wrong sports forum.

SOB?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

It's Zebo's fault - must be!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭ec18

He should call felix jones

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

First time poster, getting a bit of a cold reception.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

stephen_n wrote: »

He's really not currys-ing favour with the regulars

Colder than his fridge apparently.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Just a bit of banter in this overly PC World

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Just a bit of banter in this overly PC World

That's Harvey normal here

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Dixons for Harambe!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Joe and his conservative selection of support staff has meant that we're now seeing guys being hired purely on reputation. Their form has been rubbish for ages. Typical.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

I know someone working in Curry's Customer service. He should Ring Rose she's always very helpful.

Perhaps he needs a map(lins) to the correct forum...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Joe prim

Be hard for this guy to get over the gain line, going forward, since it's Curry's, maybe the Asian food and Drink forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

aloooof wrote: »
    I know someone working in Curry's Customer service. He should Ring Rose she's always very helpful.

I've heard the hype there is a bit much. She's meant to be a bit of a Payne at times. A mate of mine had an issue with a printer Toner and the Best that she could do was talk about getting a replacement from Holland while she was munching away on her O'Donnell crisps. She might well have been Jar(r)ed at the time from what I heard. She has a bit to do yet to make the step up to above international standard support. But apparently she does a lot of unseen work too. I suppose it all depends on what your Standerds are.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

molloyjh wrote: »
    I've heard the hype there is a bit much. She's meant to be a bit of a Payne at times. A mate of mine had an issue with a printer Toner and the Best that she could do was talk about getting a replacement from Holland while she was munching away on her O'Donnell crisps. She might well have been Jar(r)ed at the time from what I heard. She has a bit to do yet to make the step up to above international standard support. But apparently she does a lot of unseen work too. I suppose it all depends on what your Standerds are.

The complaints I heard were more about the delivery men. They'd often let the fridges Heaslip and injure themselves. Sounds quite Payne-ful but would shouldn't take too long to Heal-y.

Whatever happens, I just hope the original poster won't have to wait Furlong to get a replacement.

(Desperately trying to come up with one for Adeolokun!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

aloooof wrote: »
    The complaints I heard were more about the delivery men. They'd often let the fridges Heaslip and injure themselves. Sounds quite Payne-ful but would shouldn't take too long to Heal-y .

Whatever happens, I just hope the original poster won't have to wait Furlong to get a replacement.

(Desperately trying to come up with one for Adeolokun!)

When lifting a fridge make sure to bend your Niyi's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Mr Tickle

I saw a poor girl complain in there last christmas. The manager started O'Hollarin at her. She was left Trimbling. Not a very Murray Christmas for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

If you have a fridge that needs fixing probably best to ask for a Chiliboy Ralepele. Decent record in the Curr(y) cup too I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I blame Rob Kearney

B0llix - Rob Kearney gives above international standard customer service.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Mr Tickle wrote: »
    I saw a poor girl complain in there last christmas. The manager started O'Hollarin at her. She was left Trimbling. Not a very Murray Christmas for her.

I saw someone a member of staff get Marshalled away by management the customer service was so bad. I wasn't surprised though apparently they were Sexton on the job. Like imagine being told there's no changing rooms for staff and you'll have to use the Jackson

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

Its the PRO12s fault !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,972 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

I think the problem is all the foreigners. These project and granny rule CS staff just don't have the passion and heart of true Irish employees.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement