Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm.... Not.... Ready....

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Yeah, I'm straight-edge btw.

So I don't drink or smoke or curse or anything.
    I also refuse to stay in a party chat with people who do those things.

THIS IS IMPORTANT: If you are drinking a beverage and it has a metal bottle cap, please run it by me beforehand (you can just pm me the evidence, timestamped etc) otherwise I'll assume you have "cracked open a cold one" and are a booze hound and that is generally a straigh up Kick & Permanent Ban for 1st offense

I can also give you a list of pre-approved "curse substitutes" you can use in the game chat if you feel like need to exclaim anoyance

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

BTW if anyone is interested in reading more about Straight Edge (I know 80% of us already are) you can read up on it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight_edge or ask me to send you on literature

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Ok no problem.

*Goes and cracks open a cold one so he has something to drink while reading the fcuking rules*

I dont think ill last lads......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

EoinHef wrote: »
    Ok no problem.

*Goes and cracks open a cold one so he has something to drink while reading the fcuking rules*

I dont think ill last lads......

Your subs still due.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Cormac... wrote: »
    BTW if anyone is interested in reading more about Straight Edge (I know 80% of us already are) you can read up on it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight_edge or ask me to send you on literature

Think I'll pass but I learned something new. At least Zack de la Rocha got out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Yeah, you missed out on the forever 29 times, the dumb loot drops where you could run VoG 18 times looking for the helm and keep getting boots.

Please note this information is for illustrative purposes only. It does not constitute any actuality what-so-ever
    You can tell you're a scrub because it was the boots people actually wanted

*smug face*

FMP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

dudeeile wrote: »
    I'm afraid we're a tea-totalling uber serious mlg bunch.
    #forgottenfridays

I will confirm that I am a tea-total tallaghman :D

Yeah, I'm straight-edge btw.

So I don't drink or smoke or curse or anything.
    I also refuse to stay in a party chat with people who do those things.

THIS IS IMPORTANT: If you are drinking a beverage and it has a metal bottle cap, please run it by me beforehand (you can just pm me the evidence, timestamped etc) otherwise I'll assume you have "cracked open a cold one" and are a booze hound and that is generally a straigh up Kick & Permanent Ban for 1st offense

I can also give you a list of pre-approved "curse substitutes" you can use in the game chat if you feel like need to exclaim anoyance

I lost my swear cheat sheet will you send it on again so i can send you a message that abuses you to your liking :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

If you wanted Relic Iron you went on Patrol and physically picked it up from the floor, there were no other ways of getting it.

I remember replying to a raid post with:
    "I have a fully up graded Shadow Price".

I took me longer to farm materials to upgrade that gosh darn gun than any exotic quest or item.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I have to say its really getting hard to get a group together for a raid at the minute.

Had a laugh doing hard mode last night, hopefully I will get on tonight for some PvP/Trials so if anyone is interested let me know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

This thread is a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy. Some people want to move on, others being convinced to, some not ready to but being told the game is dead. Fight the good fight! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

PetKing wrote: »
    This thread is a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy. Some people want to move on, others being convinced to, some not ready to but being told the game is dead. Fight the good fight! :D

I was up at 4:15 this morning playing 320 strikes. you don't expect me to quit cold turkey?
    Got a skeleton key on the brothers 399 arms (sigh) 400 mark, went to work happy.

Advertisement