Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North London Derby - 6th November 2016

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Big shout from Poch to play 3 at the back. Think it played off pretty well.

Great tactics by Pochettino today. It was a huge call.

Dembele murdered there midfield at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

Have to say that was a much better performance.we looked threatening and Dembele and wanyama started to take over.Still a little disappointed that we didn't manage to sneak it.Alli is going to be big loss.I hope Wimmer has done enough to convince poch that he is a reliable 3rd choice centre half.Hope

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Cwl5N5nXgAcCb-U.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭golfball37

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Cwl5N5nXgAcCb-U.jpg:large

Plenty on here thought the same in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

I heard Wenger coming out and saying Wanyama should have been sent off when Walcott ran into him. I was raging at the time of the incident, Walcott hit the ground far too easily and I thought he should have been booked for play acting.

Mad how two sides can see it so differently! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭abff

I heard Wenger coming out and saying Wanyama should have been sent off when Walcott ran into him. I was raging at the time of the incident, Walcott hit the ground far too easily and I thought he should have been booked for play acting.

Mad how two sides can see it so differently! :eek:

Wenger tends to have his own unique worldview and is prone to attacks of selective blindness. I often find it hard to reconcile the style of football he tries to play with the moany whingey petulance he constantly displays.

Advertisement