Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withings Activite Steel Smartwatch €100

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Anyone else get an email asking for proof of residence due to fraud?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,670 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

bladespin wrote: »
    Not working for me, anyone see something similar, love the idea of a nice understated looking watch with the capabilities.
    Code not working but extra strap still showing as free. Raging I missed it

• Moderators Posts: 6,857 ✭✭✭Spocker

Not yet - did you pay by PayPal or credit card? I used a card, and got my invoice email just a few minutes later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭ahlookit

Hmm, no emails from them yet. How did you pay?

Code not working but extra strap still showing as free. Raging I missed it

Sorry, looks like code has expired. There was a popup on their page over the weekend with the code, which isnt showing up there today.

There may be a few going for resale on here if the size isnt right. As one poster pointed out, they face is a bit on the small side. I decided to chance it anyway at that price.

Spocker wrote: »
    Not yet - did you pay by PayPal or credit card? I used a card, and got my invoice email just a few minutes later

Credit Card . I had tried using a different one prior to that, that might be causing problems.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Has anyone's been dispatched yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Rega

Not yet

Not yet

Just got an email in the last few minutes to say it has been dispatched

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Digiby

Mine was dispatched Monday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Yes - e-mail just before midnight last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Mine has just arrived. Looks really nice. Will test it over the weekend.

Still waiting for the dispatch email :/

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭blackplum123

Got mine today, all set up .... nice watch ....great price

Mine arrived today, set up nicely but I put in the wrong time and trying to reset it and my phone isn't locating the watch. Time to troubleshoot

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭DeKing

Mine dispatched two days ago. Got it today. Pretty neat watch worth every penny. Do I order a battery from same site? Want to have replacement handy for when battery in it dies

DeKing wrote: »
    Mine dispatched two days ago. Got it today. Pretty neat watch worth every penny. Do I order a battery from same site? Want to have replacement handy for when battery in it dies

Mine is in transit, so havent checked it out yet - I think its just a standard cell battery - any boots, or any jewellers etc should sell them

Anyone get their watch delivered yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭caviardreams

After ordering the Pop - cancelling and deciding to go for the Steel - and then changing my mind again and going back to the Pop (It was the pink that swung me :o) I got it on Monday - LOVE it so far. Pretty basic but solid functionality - comfier than I thought it would be and no glitches so far - touch wood.

Thanks OP

• Advertisement

Anyone get their watch delivered yet?

Not yet, mine is still in GRANDE-BRETAGNE / Oldbury (0055) since yesterday

Mine came last Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Digiby

Mine also arrived Friday. The free additional strap I ordered was more pink than what I thought was red though so I don't think I'll be making much use of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭JohnnyRoyal

Amazon France has the Withings Smart watch on Offer of the day, delivery to Ireland was 7 eur can get the Withings Steel for 110 all in for those interested (
    https://www.amazon.fr/b/ref=lp_8833626031_gbph_tit_s-3_c2ff_6356a9fa?rh=i%3Asports%2Cn%3A8833626031%2Cn%3A8833626031&ie=UTF8&smid=A1X6FK5RDHNB96&node=8833626031

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Zilog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Zilog wrote: »

Nice one. Just ordered. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Zilog

Nice one. Just ordered. :)
    Ordered myself too, but from earlier Amazon France. Thankfully works out about the same price! Just got delivered yesterday; its a present but had a quick look; seems to be a quality bit of gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

With the Steel HR now accepting pre-orders (with a whopping 1-4 weeks delivery time), this discount might be so that they can clear the stock of the older model.

Advertisement