Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei P9 lite Gold or Black + Beats EP Headphones Was £169.99 ! Now £179

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

sapphade wrote: »
    anybody have any luck unlocking these? Id really like to get one but i have heard can be hard to get unlock code

The first crowd I asked have now refunded me after 3 weeks, as they couldn't get it. So, yes, it is hard, still waiting for EE to unlock mine and I will go to ebay now as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

kala85 wrote: »
    Any more success with the order ?

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mar2000

I got one during the week and the black one was £129.99 plus £10 top up and he said the gold one was £30 more. Anyway it seems to be cheaper in store than online. Lovely phone though. I will have to get it unlocked 🙄😂 at some stage and the free beats headphones are a plus too.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭sapphade

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

mar2000 wrote: »
    I got one during the week and the black one was £129.99 plus £10 top up and he said the gold one was £30 more. Anyway it seems to be cheaper in store than online. Lovely phone though. I will have to get it unlocked 🙄😂 at some stage and the free beats headphones are a plus too.

How did you get past the sign at delivery clause? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mar2000

DaraDali wrote: »
    How did you get past the sign at delivery clause? :eek:

I was in the U.K. for a couple of days last week so popped in to the EE shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

mar2000 wrote: »
    I was in the U.K. for a couple of days last week so popped in to the EE shop.

Thanks for the reply, would love to get one of these at this price before xmas but doesnt seem likely now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

There are a few versions of this phone. Be careful.

Make sure you get the 3GB RAM version not the 2GB version.

With the 3GB version there are two types, the L21 and L22.

The L21 supports NFC (Android Pay) but fewer bands.

https://www.kimovil.com/en/compare/huawei-p9-lite,huawei-p9-lite-3gb-l22

Advertisement