Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVR €368 at Amazon and tesco

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Have fun in the shop buying all those batteries for your xbox with its crappy wireless controller . That's so 2005 and quaint . You never know , you might actually get a game or two more to play before MS just throw in the towel and admit they just got it plain wrong this time around . In the meantime , all us lads with the most powerful consoles ever made will enjoy the vast catalogue of present and upcoming titles from 1st and 3rd party developers , heck , I might go and have a blast on my VR headset right now and relish the greatness and power of the one console to rule them all ... or will I leave that till tomorrow when I have a Pro as well :D

Don't bring a twig to a gunfight ;)

Wow :eek:

and you call me out for mentioning a price drop on a Sony product. I think we are getting a really clear picture now.

Its all just gaming hardware. There is no need to be getting so attached. A bit of a fan are we :D
    If you hate Sony that much, why do you bother involving yourself in conversations related to the products the company sell .
    Mate ... your pure flame bait . You have been warned by mods in the Playstation forum before about it .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Have fun in the shop buying all those batteries for your xbox with its crappy wireless controller . That's so 2005 and quaint . You never know , you might actually get a game or two more to play before MS just throw in the towel and admit they just got it plain wrong this time around . In the meantime , all us lads with the most powerful consoles ever made will enjoy the vast catalogue of present and upcoming titles from 1st and 3rd party developers , heck , I might go and have a blast on my VR headset right now and relish the greatness and power of the one console to rule them all ... or will I leave that till tomorrow when I have a Pro as well :D

That post was embarrassing mate good God I honestly am cringing for you :D

I have had both consoles twice now both are flawed but I chose xbox one as my main that says a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Goodnight ladies ;)

I have had both consoles twice now both are flawed but I chose xbox one as my main that says a lot.

Completely impartial observation here: you've said yourself that you've owned both consoles, twice. Doesn't exactly make me trust your opinions... apparently you don't trust them either. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Goodnight ladies ;)

Another embarrassing comment..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,680 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Ah console wars... so 90s

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

e31.jpg

Soooo anyways, anyone else pull the trigger on this deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Man i love buying batteries :D

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Man i love buying batteries :D

For your rabbit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

For your rabbit :P

Well the ladies do love it :P:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Big Lar

OK, I purchased from Amazon but its out of stock.
    Worried thou as I rang Gamestop earlier and they will not have stock till after Xmas.
    Anybody get an email from Amazon regarding delivery time ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Worried thou as I rang Gamestop earlier and they will not have stock till after Xmas.

Big Lar wrote: »

Some of the Harvey Norman stores have them in stock . I seen one in Waterford the other day .

Smyths website is stating that they will have them in stock from tomorrow as well .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Once it drops to €350 in price I'll jump on it.

I still haven't tried the PSVR. I had the Vive but wanted a more portable VR headset.

Advertisement