Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this really all my fault? Feel awful

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

God some people are so gross. Look unfortunately many many girls have encountered this from boys (not men) when they start dating, and well into their 20s too. But you have to put it down to experience and learn from it. Not all guys are like this. You will meet a kind and mature one who will never want to hurt you and if he does will acknowledge and apologise. This guy is showing the first signs of gaslighting you and I promise you he does not love or care about you. He did something that was disrespectful and hurt you and is now making out you're in the wrong for being hurt by it. This is what manipulators do. Disregard your feelings, like you shouldn't have any, because they're an inconvenience and they just think solely about their own. Do not have anymore to do with him as if the relationship went any further it would escalate and you would be miserable. I've been through it and it destroys your confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭PressRun

Seriously, drop this dope and move on. I don't know why you're so worried about him being right or fretting over him not talking to you. He should be the one worrying about whether you'll ever talk to him again, not the other way around. All he is is an immature prick who doesn't have a shred of respect for you (and likely doesn't have much respect for other people in general), and he's trying to manipulate you. He's a nasty piece of work.

You haven't done anything wrong. He's 100% in the wrong and anyone with any decency will see that. It's a harsh lesson, but you've learned it early from the sounds of things and should know the signs when you meet a man of this ****ty ilk again.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

If I were you i'd go on Facebook and say he had the smallest willy I ever saw :D

That was horrible from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 lyza

Please dont think if he apologized that would be the end of it . You should be the one to not ever talk to him , what he did is despicable. If he thought anything of you he would never have done something like that.
    You have given him something you can never get back and thats what he thinks of it. It sounds like it was nothing more then just sex with a conquest to him.

For your own sake drop him and wait to meet someone who will respect you and not go bragging about his latest conquest. You did nothing wrong it was all him ,and just shows him up for the selfish uncaring, excuse for a man he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

[Mod note - generalisations are especially not welcome here. Not all men are like this just like not all women, see how that works...]

He doesnt care about you, youre little more than a pedestal for him so he can look like the big man in front of his mates... Move on please and dont accept that sort of behaviour from anyone, its not worth the embarrassment, drama and the hurt feelings. Youre worth more than that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

I cannot understand for the life of me why when someone has a relationship with someone, be it one night or short lived, that they would want to brag about it with their friends.

I'm a bloke and I have never seen this kind of behaviour in my life. Be it in social media or before social media.

If this kind of behaviour is becoming commonplace then I think it is really worrying.

Pretty sad behaviour on behalf of the male. He must have really low self-esteem.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Mod Note
    OP hasn't been back in 3 weeks. Closing thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement