Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

netflix

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

I do this with my brother . It has worked well for us for over one year now.

Except the fecker has not payed me a penny yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭puddles22

jiltloop wrote: »
    What 'questionable' viewing is on netflix?? Links or more details please :-) :-) :-)

I can wholeheartedly recommend Nymphomaniac Vol:1! ;)
    Why do you think I'm trying to get this group set up in first place ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭deep1

I will be interested if someone want to setup.

Would you need to cancel current sub and sign up this using same email address or need to diff email?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Do the terms and conditions not state that you must all be part of the same household to use the 4 users on one account option?

I have group of four myself, edups, cronos and tristar. If someone else wants to take lead for another group.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

This isn't really a bargain. You're just account sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,486 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

All of this for the sake of a few euro..F'ing hell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

callaway92 wrote: »
    All of this for the sake of a few euro..F'ing hell

We're not all wealthy enough to turn our noses up at a potential saving of €70 a year. Isn't the whole point of this forum to save money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Do the terms and conditions not state that you must all be part of the same household to use the 4 users on one account option?

What are they gonna do about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

Edups wrote: »
    What are they gonna do about it?

Monitor the account connections and note that several IP's are connecting at the same time over an extended period. Then they can question this activity and possibly ban the account.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

degsie wrote: »
    Monitor the account connections and note that several IP's are connecting at the same time over an extended period. Then they can question this activity and possibly ban the account.

I really don't think Netflix care that much about who's using the account once their being paid. My friend lends his Netflix to his friends in America and Ireland and his account is active years later so.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭lanciadub

What 'questionable' viewing is on netflix?? Links or more details please :-) :-) :-)

check out a movie called "Love"

• Registered Users Posts: 22,275 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Top tip: Next time you buy shoelaces, buy extra long ones. I know, long ones cost a bit more. Bear with me. Right. What you do is this. Take one of the long shoelaces and cut it in half. Use half in each shoe. You've just scored practically half price shoelaces! Team up with a friend, take one shoelace each, and over the lifetime of a pair of shoes you could save literally SOME MONEY!!!

I actually need new laces for a pair of black shoes. Who wants to split a pair of slightly longer than necessary black shoelaces with me? Anybody? Postage not included. That would feck things up altogether.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

I'm nearly sure there is a limit of how many devices can watch Netflix from 1 account at the same time, i think it might be three

There's deffo a limit to the shoelaces trick. Two people max, unless you have three one-legged friends. Plus, you'd have to synchronise shoelace wear.

Probably more trouble than it's worth. Kinda like the Netflix thing.

endacl wrote: »
    Top tip: Next time you buy shoelaces, buy extra long ones. I know, long ones cost a bit more. Bear with me. Right. What you do is this. Take one of the long shoelaces and cut it in half. Use half in each shoe. You've just scored practically half price shoelaces! Team up with a friend, take one shoelace each, and over the lifetime of a pair of shoes you could save literally SOME MONEY!!!

I actually need new laces for a pair of black shoes. Who wants to split a pair of slightly longer than necessary black shoelaces with me? Anybody? Postage not included. That would feck things up altogether.

as smart arse as your trying to be , if i told u that something cost you €144 but i can get it for €36 for the exact same thing , i think you would then be considered to be saving SOME MONEY.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

puddles22 wrote: »
    as smart arse as your trying to be , if i told u that something cost you €144 but i can get u get it for €36 for the exact same thing , i think you would then be considered to be saving SOME MONEY.

I hope you use the savings to take some English lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Jaysus, there's some proper a**holes posting on this thread. If you're not interested, why not just move along instead of trying to impress by snorting up your cynical sleeves at those who are?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭alexinkildare

Yep. Topic gone off topic.lol

KIRK OUT

puddles22 wrote: »
    as smart arse as your trying to be , if i told u that something cost you €144 but i can get it for €36 for the exact same thing , i think you would then be considered to be saving SOME MONEY.

But you didn't tell anybody that. If you had, it would be useful information.

I don't suppose I could interest you in going halves on a pair of slightly longer than necessary black shoelaces? You could save SOME MONEY? You've already demonstrated yourself to be an astute and thrifty individual. Surely you wouldn't turn your nose up at a chance to save literally SOME MONEY? It'd be far easier to set up than your convoluted Netflix plan. What if one of the lads forgot to PayPal you the €3 some month? What would you do if somebody was constantly late paying? Would you have to cover the €3 every time? That'd be a pain. Seriously. The shoelaces trick is easier. I could meet you outside Clegg's in like 10 minutes. They've a good deal on shoelaces at the moment. I've done the research. Cash deal. No fuss. Done and dusted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

simonw wrote: »
    I'm nearly sure there is a limit of how many devices can watch Netflix from 1 account at the same time, i think it might be three

4 for a premium account. Though any of the 4 that pay here can just allow a mate in on it and the last person to try to watch something is **** out of luck.

4 for a premium account. Though any of the 4 that pay here can just allow a mate in on it and the last person to try to watch something is **** out of luck.

Hold on now. They could be charging that mate a euro a month for the privilege...?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

To many issues with this to be a bargain. We don't need a load of these threads just because of the Spotify one.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement