Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

netflix

Options
  • 01-11-2016 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

hope this is allowed.
    Ok looking to set up a netflix premium account like the spotify deal thats going on. Four people for a group to set up a premium account it would work out at €3 per month each per person. It requires a level of trust between each group that no one changes the password and that only those four can use the password, no family members, spouse kids on at same time as that would lock someone who has paid out as only four screens can be used at one time.
    Anybody interested let me know,we can just pay on a monthly basis.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

Hahaha this is fantastic...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

Good lord above

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭puddles22

if this is a problem let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

The level of trust involved is unprecedented.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Hmm... Well I dont like paying the 9.99 a month considering I'm only paying it for my mother... Count me in.

• Advertisement

Hmm... Well I dont like paying the 9.99 a month considering I'm only paying it for my mother... Count me in.
    ok pm me hugh , thats 2, just need 2 more

puddles22 wrote: »
    ok pm me hugh , thats 2, just need 2 more

**** it, 3 quid is better than 10. I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

Eh, why not share your mom's account?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

degsie wrote: »
    Eh, why not share your mom's account?

Eh?

I'm paying it and nobody else uses it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

I'd like to get in.....but I'd change the password and screw you all over, sorry....but if ye get stuck....hit me up??

• Advertisement

Edups wrote: »
    **** it, 3 quid is better than 10. I'm in.

pm me edups, thats another, pm me

pm me edups, thats another, pm me

I already have

one place left

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

one place left

Just about to sign back now myself, Can we just throw you the 36 quid for the year rather than having to transfer 3 a month?

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Just about to sign back now myself, Can we just throw you the 36 quid for the year rather than having to transfer 3 a month?

im good with that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

i'm in. pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,885 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

you'll all be able to see what each other is watching as well. it's not the same as the Spotify deal, as that's 6 separate accounts - this is just one account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

loyatemu wrote: »
    you'll all be able to see what each other is watching as well. it's not the same as the Spotify deal, as that's 6 separate accounts - this is just one account.

Luckily nothing too exciting on Spotify :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭dodzy

loyatemu wrote: »
    seriously? with this setup, who would really give a toss what the other guys are watching?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

dodzy wrote: »
    seriously? with this setup, who would really give a toss what the other guys are watching?

I find it handy when I can see what I was watching for picking up where I left off, so yes it's a deal breaker for me if I'm going to have 6 other people's history creating noise. Also your recommendations will go to pot, not to mention embarrassing if Johnny stranger from boards is watching questionable films.

The difference between this deal and Spotify is huge due to having separate accounts

I personally find I get sick of Netflix after 6weeks or so, my strategy is join for a month for free, pay for a second at which stage I've watched all I want to watch, repeat again when new content arrives in a few months

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I find it handy when I can see what I was watching for picking up where I left off, so yes it's a deal breaker for me if I'm going to have 6 other people's history creating noise. Also your recommendations will go to pot, not to mention embarrassing if Johnny stranger from boards is watching questionable films.

The difference between this deal and Spotify is huge due to having separate accounts

You can set up profiles on Netflix.

https://twitter.com/shutupmikeginn/status/596096575887147008

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭alexinkildare

What 'questionable' viewing is on netflix?? Links or more details please :-) :-) :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭jamesd

Yes setup profiles, 1 for each user. I share my netflix with my dad and have 2 profiles setup so dont see what the other is watching or interfere with show's.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

0ph0rce0 wrote: »

Yea I don't see any possible downside to that....why not pay for 3 years upfront?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

I have 6 profiles on my Netflix account. So setting up 4 will be no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

What 'questionable' viewing is on netflix?? Links or more details please :-) :-) :-)

I can wholeheartedly recommend Nymphomaniac Vol:1! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Is this a setup where you have one e-mail address and one password?

If so, I wouldn't go anywhere near this deal. I know too many people who have heads like sieves for passwords and are constantly resetting them. I assume then only the e-mail holder can reset the password so WHEN the others forget the password or enter it enough times to lock you out then it's just a headache waiting to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭alexinkildare

There's no limit to how many times you can try a password on Netflix. However it is a good point. Ye should swap contact details and prepare for 4am drunken phone calls for when one of ye cant log on to watch to watch Super Structures lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

can 4 people watch 4 different things on 4 different IP addresses at the same time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

I'd be interested if anyone wants to set up a 4 person ultra HD group ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement