Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MLB 2016-2017 Offseason Thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭paulelectronica

Did you get the ring? I wasn't in the first 15,000 or whatever it was so missed out. I was in with the 7 Line Army that night and had a great night despite the result. I'd love to go on one of their road outings at some stage.

The ring was the previous night as far as I can remember , Definitely want to sit with the 7 line army at some stage and go on one of their road outings, Id say it was class sitting with them in the big apple reserve , games I went to while there was , Giants , Braves , Nationals, Brewers , Dodgers, White Sox , Pirates , Royals , Cubs and Marlins , go to go to a Cyclones and Yankees game also.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,995 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

The ring was the previous night as far as I can remember , Definitely want to sit with the 7 line army at some stage and go on one of their road outings, Id say it was class sitting with them in the big apple reserve , games I went to while there was , Giants , Braves , Nationals, Brewers , Dodgers, White Sox , Pirates , Royals , Cubs and Marlins , go to go to a Cyclones and Yankees game also.

If you're ever in the NJ area, the Somerset Patriots are a very enjoyable minor-league team, Atlantic League and not affiliated with any major league team. You often get to see major leaguers trying to make it back - I went to a couple games where Tim Raines played for them before making his last return to the Majors, a few years ago. Very enjoyable park and great NJ food - subs, cannoli, ...

http://www.somersetpatriots.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Got tickets for 4th home opener in a row (Mariners on April 10th). Should hopefully be able to add to this collection

ZI677JI.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,995 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Got tickets for 4th home opener in a row (Mariners on April 10th). Should hopefully be able to add to this collection

Jealous... I lived outside Seattle for 10+ years. Went to a couple home openers, and interleague Mets games. Probably will be back in the area for a couple months in the summer.

West Seattle has Bakery Nouveau. Best pastry outside Paris we've ever had, and they'd give a lot of Parisian bakeries a run for their money. There's also a branch in Cap Hill, same great stuff and closer to the Safe.

PM me if you want more details about places to see in Seattle/Things to do. The best restaurants are in Portland, which is 3.5 hour drive south but worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

• Advertisement
Advertisement