Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Got a package addressed to Master Cream today. He looks very smug about it. Thankfully our post woman is related to us so understands that most of the post i get is to do with cats :o

Just been sorting through my spreadsheet, there is only 4 packages left to be delivered! Never been as sorted this early :pac:

In case I have missed any PM's, could you please like this post if you have received your package? For multi-pet houses, please only like it if you have received ALL your packages!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Ironically, I've got some temporary work as a courier dealing with the christmas rush, so I'm not at home now for the postman when he delivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Hasna the horse's package arrived yesterday! All three counted for!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Aw it's great reading all these! I didn't sign up this year as I went SS on Imgur instead so that was my money gone.
    Panda is now the boss of the pen she's in so if her SS from last wants photos I can give them :D She's also huge now so 700kg of heifer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I just caught Riggs on the kitchen table trying to open his package :pac: Somehow he knows it's for him and there is something very tempting in it...

I met one of the local posties out and about today, and asked if he had a parcel for me, his reply was "how did you know"? so I'm not sure how long they have had it lol. I'll go into the post office tomorrow and see what the story is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I realised this morning that I'm waiting impatiently to see my secret santas open their pressies, but I haven't yet found time to buy a single present for human recipients or write a Christmas card...

January tasks: reassess priorities.

I went into the post office this morning, no, I was told, if there was a parcel there would have been a card left telling me. Then I met the other post man in a shop, and he told me he had a parcel for me, had had it for a few days, and been carrying it around as I was never in. lol So Max's secret santa is now safely in the house :)

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Latatian

Words cannot express how excited I am to see everyone's videos.

• Advertisement

It's Christmas week, the countdown is now on :D

Okay after a lot of confusion and kerfuffle, I can now confirm all secret santa presents have arrived! I can now breath a sigh of relief, relax, and look forward to Thursday (midnight, of course :D) to see all of your happy pets playing and munching all their goodies :D

12 hours to go :D hope everyone has their cameras charged!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

I'm going to be long asleep before midnight but il catch up on all the photos tomorrow :) itl be late tomorrow evening before we can open ours here :(

Please tell me I'm not going to be the only eejit staying up til midnight? :D

I now declare Secret Santa 2016 OPEN!!!!!

Have fun, let your pets enjoy their mini Christmas and of course... Don't forget the pictures ;)

Ooh for me? 2646npc.jpg

My fave!
    8yrn8l.jpg

Where's it gone?
    am8x28.jpg

I love tunnels!
    27x1cb5.jpg

Love them!!!
    so5ua0.jpg

But the absolute best bit is my mouse!!!

2qn0bgm.jpg

5l5c1c.jpg

jh544g.jpg

2jdnrye.jpg

Well my two are just simply delighted with their lot! They've had a good play and snack and are now snoozing away. Cream got a snuffle mat and pack of dreamies and he really seemed to enjoy searchinf for the treats!

Peach got a treat ball to help her along with her diet (haven't used it yet but will give her dinner out of it tomorrow!) and a kickeroo which she drooled all over

Thank you so much to their secret santas! And also thank you so much to everyone who participated this year and was so co operative with everything along the way :D

Ooh is this for me??

kb4woj.jpg

Having a big munch :D

egeu0y.jpg

He really did enjoy this one!

15fjh53.jpg

Do I have to wake up to do this?

2v1ax44.jpg

I love my card!!

2uti5ow.jpg

Noooooo why do I have to be on a diet!!

25ioxm9.jpg

May as well do some exercise...

mtpfn6.jpg

Or just flop :D

fbbxuq.jpg

Cream stole the kickeroo

nbavkp.jpg

I shall have a small video tomorrow too!!

I made a big mess!
    17sh21.jpg

And spent a lot of time in the box
    156y0za.jpg

But these are all mine!! MMIIINNNEEE!!!!
    97sok5.jpg

Well.. cept the puddin that the dog stole
    96yxr7.jpg

• Advertisement

What say this??
    sqhz5e.jpg

.....have a wonderful Christmas....
    2cnjqtt.jpg

Aww thank you secret Santa! We hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas too. I love all my presents! You were waaaaaay too generous! :) xx

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Latatian

Pics to follow- not very good ones as the dog would not hold still enough for long enough to get a picture! Presents must be vigorously shaken, you know.

She has been a bit under the weather for the past few days- she managed to get hold of uncooked rice and some wrapping paper and eat it. And then get diarrhoea everywhere and cover herself in it, and she had to have the dreaded b-a-t-h. So she has been moping with a bit of an upset stomach. Now she is carrying her new green ball around the house and looking a lot better and happier.

And, of course, repeatedly dropping it at my feet to trade for some of her new biscuits.

Thank you so much to her secret santa, you have made a little dog's day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Present opening has been delayed here.... Husband has been called unexpectedly to work and dog and I are under strict instructions not to have all the opening fun without him!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

We had the best morning ever! Thanks so much to our secret santas!!

Fergus was like a five year old child hyped up on sugar- as soon as i took one toy off him to remove the tags he was off and running with a different present to rip it open. Sass was very bemused by the whole thing but when we opened her box she trotted off with the biscuits. I need to get the recipe- she wont leave them alone! 😂

Both were so, so generous. I cant thank ye enough. I've a pair of delighted dogs here. Pics to follow. Merry Christmas!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Well Milo is one very happy lurcher this afternoon!! His SS went above and beyond and spent a small fortune on him so I can't thank you enough! !

Also, I think I may have figured out who it is by the wax seal on the envelope as someone had posted about sealing their envelopes with a wax seal this year in another forum! I'm quite the detective (if I'm right!)!
    Pictures to follow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Milo moo

Aw, Max just opened his. He's a very nervous boy, and lives on his own here, he allows Indy to share the bedroom with him and I at night, but thats why he was chosen to be a recipient. Due to his nervousness, he wasn't sure if he was allowed to open the wrapping paper, or look in the box, I have taken photos, but for some reason my photobucket account hasn't been working the last few days, so I'm not sure how to upload photos on to here now, flickr doesn't seem to work properly, so any help would be appreciated.

He got two cuddly, squeaky toys, and he has agreed to share one with Indy, but he is keeping all of the lovely dried fish treats all to himself. Again, I tried to take photos of him enjoying one, but he is so worried about things that he won't eat chews 'in public' he turns away and tries to hide, so not great pictures I'm afraid. I shall upload when I know how.

Thank you so much to Max's secret santa, he's a very happy boy tonight :D

With thanks to my technical adviser ;) Sorry, my phone camera isn't great and no way could my rural internet cope with uploading a video.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Well all pressies are open & everything with fur, feathers and scales are very happy. Mind you it is difficult to type on your phone with a Parrotlet swinging upside down from it.

We have a very talented Boardsie among us who cheered us up after getting some bad news & made my kids laugh when they seen this.
    404526.jpg

Advertisement