Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Im just having some fun SK. But anyway I didn't mention probability or chance - my statement was correct. if we had assumed he was a wolf we would have been right a quarter of the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Pter wrote: »
    Im just having some fun SK. But anyway I didn't mention probability or chance - my statement was correct. if we had assumed he was a wolf we would have been right a quarter of the time!

I like fun too :D

My reply was more in response to this,
    That's my plan going forwards.
    and how it is not a good plan.

sKeith wrote: »
    I like fun too :D

My reply was more in response to this,

and how it is not a good plan.

As you would have seen during the last game, a lot of my plans are god awful!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Still crippled with toothache. Managed to get an emergency appointment for this afternoon so hopefully it will be resolved then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Say Aaaaaaah!
    RingedMammothHumpbackwhale-small.gif

In other news, Stan Lee is dead :(
    He wore them front...
    He wore them back...
    He turned them inside out...
    He wore them front to back...
    6WOk.gif
    Excelsior, sir, excelsior.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necro wrote: »
    Still crippled with toothache. Managed to get an emergency appointment for this afternoon so hopefully it will be resolved then.

How'd it go?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote:
    How'd it go?

On painkillers and antibiotics until next week when I get the damn thing pulled. Could have changed a root canal but:

A) I dinnae have the coin
    B) It was unlikely to save the tooth

So I opted to get it taken out. Pain is a good bit less as I'm on the good drugs now :pac:

Happy birthday Necro!

Pter wrote:
    Happy birthday Necro!

Danke!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

21 again today Necro? Congratulations on another successful trip around the sun.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote:
    21 again today Necro? Congratulations on another successful trip around the sun.

Yep (plus VAT :pac: )

Thanks Molly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

As it is Necro there is only one way to wish him happy birthday - in gif form!!

giphy.gif

kitten_k wrote: »
    As it is Necro there is only one way to wish him happy birthday - in gif form!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I'm glad I'm the type of person who doesn't let fame go to her head, I'm pretty reserved and bashful like that!

I'm glad I'm the type of person who doesn't let fame go to her head, I'm pretty reserved and bashful like that!

She described herself, modestly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Was watching "Learn how to play Ultimate Werewolf Deluxe Edition in just 3 minutes!" and the safe voting scheme intrigued me.

Would like a trial of that sometime, but wonder what happens if somebody does not vote within time limit, in which case, there would be multiple people left.

I'll have to see if I can dig out those rules and see what methods of deadlock prevention they use.

So I'm away in Galway for the weekend with the better half.

Eyre Square is pretty awesome it has to be said.
    Ferris wheel, carousel, Christmas market.... but best of all..

The beer tent :D

Necro wrote: »
    So I'm away in Galway for the weekend with the better half.

Eyre Square is pretty awesome it has to be said.
    Ferris wheel, carousel, Christmas market.... but best of all..

The beer tent :D

Bullshít!!!

You are playing some game on MU, are likely a wolf, and this post is part of your cover for lying low over there. In case any MUers check out this place, you have your alibi conveniently posted here...

ADMIT IT!!!

On the off-chance that I'm still suffering a bit of PTSD from Sherlock, and you are in fact on a dirty weekend in Galway, have a great one :)

You are playing some game on MU, are likely a wolf, and this post is part of your cover for lying low over there. In case any MUers check out this place, you have your alibi conveniently posted here...

Well... my deviousness DOES know no bounds :pac:

• Advertisement

This is some game of rugby. I like how the 15s are running down the side areas of the rectangular patch of grass.

Pter wrote:
    This is some game of rugby. I like how the 15s are running down the side areas of the rectangular patch of grass.

New Zealand are a filthy cynical shower though.

How there wasn't a card in the first half baffles me.

It's New Zealand. They always get away with it.

They have had their last warning now so would expect them to be down to 14 at some stage in the 2nd half.

Really need another 7 points between us and then going into the last 15 mins.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I am not able to watch.

Pter wrote:
    They have had their last warning now so would expect them to be down to 14 at some stage in the 2nd half.

Last warning and Wayne Barnes does not compute.

That said get the fcuk in

Necro wrote:
    That said get the fcuk in

And repeat ad nauseum :D

What a game. Come on Ireland!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

So after spending most of November in Hospital here and hoping that the Coronary CT scan got what it needed as I am not allowed CT Contrast EVER again. I got some disappointing news on Saturday.

After the scan on the 8th, I was to contact the Cardiologists secretary to arrange to get the results. Now I forgot the name and tried to make an appointment and was told April 2019. I called on Saturday as he sits at the Main hospital instead of the private ones on Saturday and they put me straight through! He said they couldn't find one of my arteries Now, I did the Nuclear scan in March twice, so assume the CT was because they were having difficulties. He said it was either blocked or "Couldn't make him out" and will have to have an echo and an Mri as CT is out of the question as next time could be Fatal.

So between now and April I will have these tests done. He said if I was feeling ill or anything just to contact and he will get me done sooner, but I feel fine. Couldn't believe I could pick up the phone and get the results from the horses mouth! He also asked how my rash was. Famous

They still haven't got back to me with blood results. They screening for various medical interactions and also Tryptase tests which have been sent overseas. So hopefully I will know more about what causes my body to react the way it does from medicines.

Waited 3 years to see an immunologist in Ireland, they wouldn't even do it private and left the Country before getting called. Bloody HSE

• Advertisement

Trying to keep chat above board during the game but I'm sure you know everyone playing and everyone in the forum is sending you all our best flushy.

Take the docs advice and contact him at the slightest sniffle.

Advertisement