Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

@Pter - you should come over and join myself and Lough in the other place :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I enjoyed the xmas polls but a whole forum of xmas?! You cats are crazy.

No ill just keep posting the lyrics of whatever song is stuck in my head, here.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Christmas talk outside of the Christmas forum.

:D
    giphy.gif

Loughc - I am trying my best to recruit them but not getting anywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

kitten_k wrote: »
    Loughc - I am trying my best to recruit them but not getting anywhere!

I'm a lurker, I like to look at the pics if that makes you feel better

• Advertisement

For every player you get us from the Xmas forum, i shall make 1 post in said forum.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Pter wrote: »
    For every player you get us from the Xmas forum, i shall make 1 post in said forum.
    Me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'll double Pters offer for the Nov game.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'll just become a regular poster there if you don't get us some sign ups :pac:

Necro wrote: »
    I'll just become a regular poster there if you don't get us some sign ups :pac:

Think of all the Christmas gifs you could post!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

kitten_k wrote: »
    Think of all the Christmas gifs you could post!!

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Gave RDR2 to Mr Molly for his birthday on Tuesday so he spent the day trying to learn how to ride his horse and skin a bear and chop wood. It's pretty graphic which I think is unnecessary but he seems to be enjoying it. :rolleyes:

I heard the radio version was less popular in beta

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I have just seen a car with antlers sticking out of the back seat windows and a Rudolph red nose on the radiator grill.

Wtf is wrong with people? Have I slept for a month or is it still early November?

Sake man. I am part of a FB group called Make a House a Home. Over the last week all I have seen is peoples houses done up!

At this point, Mary hadn't even told Joseph she was up the duff!

Just had to have my first talk on morality with my 5 year old last night. He walked in on me robbing a bank in Red Dead Redemption :pac:

'Why are you playing the baddie, Daddy?'

Back to playing Lego Batman to redeem my hero status in his eyes...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

'Why are you playing the baddie, Daddy?'
    "Sometimes when Daddies don't have a lot of money and there are mean people with lots of money who won't share it and keep it in banks...."

Fourier wrote: »
    "Sometimes when Daddy's don't have a lot of money and there are mean people with lots of money who won't share it and keep it in banks...."

I just hope he doesn't read Vampire or he'll be scarred for life :pac:

He already actively always roots for the village in that 'wolf game daddy plays.' Even when I'm a wolf :pac:

It's either - did you find all the wolves and get them Daddy?

Or - I hope they catch you, you're a naughty wolf Daddy :pac::pac:

Necro wrote:
    Or - I hope they catch you, you're a naughty wolf Daddy

Smart kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

I just hope he doesn't read Vampire or he'll be scarred for life :pac:
    "What does Clarissa hope to do next Daddy?"

"Hope? People reduced to shells of their former selves through subtle yet systematic mental manipulation and abuse don't have hope son except to be their master's favourite tool"

"And Bronwen?"

"Even favoured tools need to be discarded in the end...."

I hate toothaches. :(

Makes it worse that my job consists of me having to actually answer calls and log incidents, when all I really want to do is curl up in bed and feel sorry for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I hate toothaches. :(

Makes it worse that my job consists of me having to actually answer calls and log incidents, when all I really want to do is curl up in bed and feel sorry for myself.

I took Friday off work coz I felt like too much of a tit to call in sick for Man Flu.
    I'm now on day 5 of the cold with no sign of a let up. :(

You wanna have a pity party together? Anyone else wanna join?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I've got a dentist appointment in two weeks to get two wisdom teeth out :( When they took the other two out they needed a saw and split the bastarding thing in 4 before breaking them out of my jaw.

*quickly goes to brush teeth*

I took Friday off work coz I felt like too much of a tit to call in sick for Man Flu.
    I'm now on day 5 of the cold with no sign of a let up. :(

You wanna have a pity party together? Anyone else wanna join?

Pity party sounds great! Fixxxer you're more than welcome :)

I'm honestly tempted to take today off myself, have to work on my application for EO anyways and closing date is 15th...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Pity party sounds great! Fixxxer you're more than welcome :)

I'm honestly tempted to take today off myself, have to work on my application for EO anyways and closing date is 15th...

Doooooooooooooo ittttttttttttttttttt

Whats EO?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

fixxxer wrote: »
    Whats EO?
    Executitive officer
    Necro is in the army

Doooooooooooooo ittttttttttttttttttt

Did it. And got an appointment for dentist tomorrow which means another day off :/ Don't think they'll be too impressed.

fixxxer wrote: »
    Whats EO?
    Jack Moore wrote: »
    Executitive officer
    Necro is in the army

:pac: Technically it's the Irish FBI but yeah I guess that also works :p

Surely thats cheating when it comes to hunting wolves?? :pac:

Not if you Necro is a wolf :pac:

Statistically speaking, if we had all assumed Necro was a wolf every game he played, we would have been right more than a quarter of the time.

Thats my plan going forwards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Not if you Necro is a wolf :pac:

Statistically speaking, if we had all assumed Necro was a wolf every game he played, we would have been right more than a quarter of the time.

Thats my plan going forwards.

Don't abuse statistics.

If there are 4 wolves, you have a 4 in 21 chance of being correct by picking somebody at random. or a 19% chance of being right. The past statistic do not increase or decrease that chance, its completely detached. You're better off just rolling a dice.

But, if you notice him doing stuff, that is similar to those quarter of games, or 3/4 of games, then that will seriously change the odds of finding a wolf.

Don't use the bare statistics of previous games as that will not help, but help may be found by finding patterns in behaviour in previous wolf or previous villager games.

Advertisement