Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare €50/€70 in Supervalu

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Think of it as one game from Gamestop. :pac:

2smiggy wrote: »
    just to make sure , COD4 is on the disk, so no full download needed ? or is the code needed too ?

There's no code as such. You put in the disk, and can install both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Basil3 wrote: »
    There's no code as such. You put in the disk, and can install both games.

You have to use the code to get the remastered and download it

johnf26 wrote: »
    You have to use the code to get the remastered and download it

Ah OK. I've been playing the remastered campaign and multi-player without ever entering any codes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Ah OK. I've been playing the remastered campaign and multi-player without ever entering any codes
    Are you playing on Xbox One or PS4?

• Advertisement

Are you playing on Xbox One or PS4?

xbox one

xbox one

Okay, so from what I gather and after watching a few unboxings the PS4 version of Infinite Warfare comes with a code for Modern Warfare remastered and over on Xbox One there is no code. The download is triggered by the disc itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

How does that work in regards to trading it in or selling it? The code is multiple use or once?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

How does that work in regards to trading it in or selling it? The code is multiple use or once?

Code can't be used again once redeemed, Activison copped onto the fact most people would have sold IW straight away, that way they could guarantee decent sales.

Maybe someone will tell us what way it will work with Xbox since there is no code there. Does that mean whoever has the disc has bought games.

• Advertisement

Maybe someone will tell us what way it will work with Xbox since there is no code there. Does that mean whoever has the disc has bought games.

You can't play modern warfare without the infinite warfare disc in the machine, so it would be little use to anyone selling the disc. I guess (hope) if they do sell, the new owner gets both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,298 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

How does that work in regards to trading it in?

jeez - that was quick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 spott

What are everyones first impressions of this game? Is there anyone here who has bought it for Infinite Warfare?

spott wrote: »
    What are everyones first impressions of this game? Is there anyone here who has bought it for Infinite Warfare?

Might not be a popular point of view, but I'm actually enjoying multiplayer on infinite warfare more than modern warfare. Maybe it was too much hype, maybe I remember being a lot better and enjoying it a lot more...I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Might not be a popular point of view, but I'm actually enjoying multiplayer on infinite warfare more than modern warfare. Maybe it was too much hype, maybe I remember being a lot better and enjoying it a lot more...I dunno.

I'm in the same boat, enjoying IW so much I haven't even looked at MW.
    So much better than I expected.
    To me it seems IW loads much quicker than Black Ops 3, so less waiting between games.
    I also prefer the maps, they're kind of more realistic to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mcgrath1992

i do hope they make them separate eventually , i dont want to waste that much money on iw which i wasnt impressed with when i played the beta just to play modern warfare..i loved mw on ps3 and want to get remastered on its own..

• Registered Users Posts: 45,958 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Slightly OT but for anyone interested in IW on its own it can be bought from Simplygames for £34.49 delivered (£31.99 + £2.50 P&P) which would work out at less than €40. Looks like a decent enough price to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭leex

Did any of you hear that this was on sale in Supervalu again today? I heard an advert on radio today but missed the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,601 ✭✭✭Floppybits

leex wrote: »
    Did any of you hear that this was on sale in Supervalu again today? I heard an advert on radio today but missed the price.
    I picked up a copy in my local supervalu for 39 euro's.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nidom

Same, I saw it advertised for 40 in my local supervalu too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement