Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham vs Leicester City

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭abff

joeguevara wrote: »
    Lads...we are still the only unbeaten team in the premiership.....we are in the champions league with a good chance of qualifying. Yes we are after drawing the last three matches with quite boring results but before that we annihilated city who are the richest club in the world with supposedly the best manager. I've had goes with people on this forum before about being negative...and yes sometimes I'm frustrated but come on....stop calling people donkeys (I know this poster didn't, I'm just demonstrating a negative post) stop ridiculing walker, let's get behind the best team in the world...and yes of course I'm biased but for the first time ever (and I include last year in this) I reckon we have a chance of winning the premiership....we have the best best centre halves, best goalie, great midfield and when Kane comes back one of the best strikers in Europe (surprised he wasn't shortlisted for the ballon for..bit more positivity from the fans would be nice....when we come on here wouldn't it be great to read all the good stuff instead of vitriol, ridicule and disparaging comments...we are Spurs...we are Lilly whites and we are Tottenham, super Tottenham, we are Tottenham from the lane!!!!xxxx

In fairness, I don't think my post was particularly negative, but I understand where you're coming from.

Hopefully, Harry will come back with all guns blazing and we'll start banging away a few goals. 3 points at the Emirates would be a good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Was at the game.very unlucky not to get 3pts.Leicester had 14 fouls against us with no yellow in 1st half we had 2 fouls and 2 yellows.hard to belive they were champions,so negative.Kane back next week but more importantly Alderweild we will score more.
    Positive we lost this game last year,draw wasn't the worst result.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

spursman11 wrote: »
    Was at the game.very unlucky not to get 3pts.Leicester had 14 fouls against us with no yellow in 1st half we had 2 fouls and 2 yellows.hard to belive they were champions,so negative.Kane back next week but more importantly Alderweild we will score more.
    Positive we lost this game last year,draw wasn't the worst result.

Beat Arsenal Sunday and we are world beaters again. Will be like that all year as there are 5-6 evenly matched teams at the top. Next two games could be key to our season though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

In fairness we have played the last couple of games without our two best players. Yet we are still only 3 points off the top.

I think we were lucky with injuries last year. We haven't been so lucky this year but it's still early days.

Just shows the progression we've made under Poch. Even he came out after the Leicester match and said "we're going through a bad period".... WE'RE THREE POINTS OFF THE TOP OF THE LEAGUE and our manager knows we should be doing better. Love it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Harry back to full training on Thursday. On the bench at the weekend I would think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement