Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Game - expression of interest

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Paddy Cow signed up too on the other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I don't mind when we start. I would rather start when most of us can make it.
    When are you available QB?

degrassinoel
    y0ssar1an22
    Digital Solitude
    andy125
    MicksJaguar
    tritium
    cee_jay
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare
    The_Valeyard
    crosstownk
    Stoogie
    AnLachaCorcram(MrMolly)
    CDaly
    Grumpylumpy
    Jayop
    Uriel
    Mahamageehad
    Suffering Golfer
    Paddy Cow

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm free this weekend, but I'd like Mahama, Neurotic, and others who can't make this weekend to play, so I'd rather wait until next weekend, when I'm also free.

Jayop/Max - can I get mod access on the other site, so maybe MrsF and I can chat about the upcoming game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'll get you guys a forum and access later guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Away till monday with limited internet and pressure from mrs trit to relax and do holiday stuff so next weekend would be better for me

OK, so the ladies are all set up to run the game and I've logged out of my admin account there so they'll have to take it from here.

One thing I forgot to say to you was that I like to hide all other forums like the general and the archive while the game is live. Maybe I should do that now or will I leave it to you guys?

I think I've hid them. Can you go in with your normal account and see if you can see them or not?

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think I've hid them. Can you go in with your normal account and see if you can see them or not?

I can still see the gen

And now?

• Advertisement

Perfecto!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

quickbeam wrote:
    I'm free this weekend, but I'd like Mahama, Neurotic, and others who can't make this weekend to play, so I'd rather wait until next weekend, when I'm also free.

You're very good, but I'll be unable to play until probably 3 weeks from now, so better to just count me out for the time being and carry on!

Updated list:

degrassinoel*
    y0ssar1an22
    Digital Solitude
    andy125
    MicksJaguar
    tritium
    cee_jay
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare
    The_Valeyard
    crosstownk
    Stoogie
    AnLachaCorcra*
    CDaly
    Grumpylumpy*
    Jayop
    Uriel
    Mahamageehad
    Suffering Golfer
    Paddy Cow*
    Gufc21

If I've forgotten anybody please let me know and I'll add you to the list. If anybody listed has changed their mind please let me know and I'll delete you.

*For those who's first game it is, can you create an account at http://changeofplang
    ames.com/wwforum/index.php
    at your earliest convenience. This is the external site for teams to chat outside the game, as well as where the dead go to chat. Top of the class to CDaly who has already registered!! :)

All we need now is mick Wallace to sign up.

Ah jeeze, Jayop, I hadn't a clue what that was in reference to. Penny has finally dropped!!!

Ah jeeze, Jayop, I hadn't a clue what that was in reference to. Penny has finally dropped!!!

I am lost!

Player CDaly sounds like it might be Clare Daly TD. So Mick Wallace TD, her Dail pal, should also join.

Player CDaly sounds like it might be Clare Daly TD. So Mick Wallace TD, her Dail pal, should also join.

I don't know the names of any TD's so that will be where I got lost! I don't know the name of the Prime Minister of Malta and I live here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

*Changes username to 'DH.Rae'.
    Nobody will guess that one...

Updated list:

degrassinoel*
    AnLachaCorcra*
    Grumpylumpy*
    Paddy Cow*

*For those who's first game it is, can you create an account at http://changeofplangames.com/wwforum/index.php at your earliest convenience. This is the external site for teams to chat outside the game, as well as where the dead go to chat.

Reminder to new players to create an account in the back-room. Asking a little less nicely this time (no more "at your earliest convenience") as game will be starting imminently!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Merowig wrote: »
    what theme?
    (am playing a lot Town of Salem which is basicly the same)

Just finalising the details, so theme will be revealed soon. It should be fun :) Want to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The game design is now up so players etc can read and familiarise themselves with the rules.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057669121

There should be no posting in the Game thread. Any questions can be done my Pm'ing myself (MrsFlushdraw) The Mod account or Quickbeam

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

WerewolfGM wrote: »

There should be no posting in the Game thread.

Oops :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

I've fixed the colour thing. Now shussssh!!!! :)

crosstownk wrote: »
    Oops :o

Can you delete your posts now :)

Mahama - can you update the image on our sigs to say Game 5 starts on 11th November?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Can you delete your posts now :)

Done. I didn't want to do it earlier as it's a no no according to the rules.

I absolutely love the theme, well done guys!!!!

I had thought about doing a dail based game with the different evil teams as different parties but this is much better.

We starting tomorrow?

Yes, tomorrow start. Roles will be sent out in the morning. Still time to sign up if anybody's interested.

• Advertisement

Who's the Katnnis Everdeen fan?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement