Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf Game - expression of interest

Options
  • 26-10-2016 7:09pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There have been some requests for access to the Werewolf forum over the past few days. Unfortunately there is a live game ongoing currently so we can't grant access to non-players.

However, post in this thread to register interest for the next game.

Also if you're following the thread feel free to request access to the dead room to chat with the dead players :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Eh.. i can has access? i'm supposed to be modding it with ye xD

Also, expressing my interest in the next game.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,023 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

signing up

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Merowig

what theme?
    (am playing a lot Town of Salem which is basicly the same)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Lemme in that bastards killed me too soon.

Don't let tigger in I think he likes me it's creepy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Lemme in that bastards killed me too soon.

Don't let tigger in I think he likes me it's creepy

It's ok I got over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Tigger wrote: »
    It's ok I got over it.

Cool in that case let Tig in, use some new roles so he has to invent new nicknames

Cool in that case let Tig in, use some new roles so he has to invent new nicknames

phpYruxUg.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I take it the next one will be Christmas themed?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Merowig wrote: »
    what theme?
    (am playing a lot Town of Salem which is basicly the same)

I guess it will depend on the game mods.

Christmas would make sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I'm in for VereVolf V!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

OMG a 12 days of Christmas theme. A new twist every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

think I'll sit the next one out to give my nerves a rest but, happy to follow along and be an alternate or a backup game mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Loving that the forum mod doesn't have access lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

Sign me up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Depending when the next one starts I might play. Otherwise I'll float in the dead room.

Jayop wrote: »
    Loving that the forum mod doesn't have access lol.

We run a tight ship. Can't let just anyone in you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

sullivlo wrote: »
    We run a tight ship. Can't let just anyone in you know.

i'll sit outside looking sad then :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'll either play or host the next one. I've a few themes I've been figuring out. Need to come up with a way of making it even more complicated than this oneðŸ˜

I'll either play or host the next one. I've a few themes I've been figuring out. Need to come up with a way of making it even more complicated than this oneðŸ˜

Let me co mod
    I'll fcuk them up boss

• Advertisement

I've enjoyed modding this one but it is a massive commitment! I met a friend for coffee this afternoon. I didn't speak to her between 3.55 and 4.10.

Will play or co mod. Was throwing around a few ideas for a game themed on us.

Baddies would be Valewolfs

Trigger role would have the ability to see a random post from the dead room each day. :D

The shatter role if killed day 1 takes 2 players with him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭tritium

Depends on timings a bit but add me please!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'll play in the next one. I'll co-mod instead if needed.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I may be interested, depending on the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Timings dependant, you can count me into the next one. Fingers crossed I'm not a bad guy again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I have a friend coming to visit between 26th of November and 3rd of December so I am out for those dates, otherwise in for next game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

If it is a game in November I'll play... If it's December I don't think I can.

I'm sure we can do both.

I'm on mobile currently but I'll put a poll up over the weekend to gauge interest.

Also be sure to mention it to other boards members, or even friends from the real world. The more the merrier.

• Advertisement

Depending when the next one starts I might play. Otherwise I'll float in the dead room.

How could I make you sig my sig?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement