Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon.co.uk buy a £30 Gift Card and get a £7 Promo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

dan786 wrote: »
    Did you follow the link and did it say you qualified?

Just landed, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Thanks OP, I was eligible on my account. The exchange rate is great too which makes it an even better bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Denied 😅😥😥

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

If you get the £7 off it seems you have to spend £30 for that £7 discount to kick in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Barr

Just worked for me, I never bought a gift card before so not sure why I was eligible for the credit.

Anyway, nice find op :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,680 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I think the fact you never bought a gift card before is the reason you were elligible

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

mrcheez wrote: »
    I think the fact you never bought a gift card before is the reason you were elligible

I never bought one either but I'm not eligible for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Got my £7 about an hour ago. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Not according to a few posters

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

That is not correct. I got the top up 60 to get 3 and also top up 100 to get 5 offers last week and also qualified for this offer.

• Advertisement

Can I use the Gift card + promo as a part payment or do I use the Gift card OR credit card?

I have an order for £100 that I'd like to make, should I buy a £93 gift card? Or £30 gift card and pay the balance on credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Can I use the Gift card + promo as a part payment or do I use the Gift card OR credit card?

I have an order for £100 that I'd like to make, should I buy a £93 gift card? Or £30 gift card and pay the balance on credit card?

I used both - but the promo comes some time after you buy the card - mine came in less than a day

I used both - but the promo comes some time after you buy the card - mine came in less than a day

ya that's no prob, I can hold off completing the order till then.

So I'll just get the £30 gift card and then pay balance on credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

123654789 wrote: »
    I was buying something yesterday and when I went to pay for it there was a link at the top of the page with the offer.

If I click the link above now today - I get this

Buy a £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card and get a £7 promo code for your next order

To enjoy this special offer:

You must be the recipient of the corresponding offer (on Amazon.co.uk or via e-mail from Amazon.co.uk),
    Click the button 'Click to qualify for the promo code' below to see if you're eligible for the offer,
    Purchase £30 or more of Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards in a single order on Amazon.co.uk between 16 September, 2016 and 30 November, 2016.
    We'll automatically apply the £7 promotional code to your account and confirm by e-mail within 48 hours after your gift card order has been dispatched.
    The £7 promotional code can be spent on products sold by Amazon on Amazon.co.uk until 15 January, 2016. See Terms and Conditions of the Promotion below for more details.

Step 1: Click the button below to see if you are eligible for this offer.

You have already qualified for this promotion. Please proceed with the step below.
    Step 2: Buy £30 or more of Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards in a single order.

I'm getting this too even though I got the offer last week. I wonder can I get it a second time? Anyone tried?

Just going to get this now, so you need to send the Gift Card to an email address that is not your amazon account email?

Or can I just go to the "Top Up Your Account" section and still avail of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Just going to get this now, so you need to send the Gift Card to an email address that is not your amazon account email?

Or can I just go to the "Top Up Your Account" section and still avail of this?

You just click on avail offer and then if it says you qualify then just top up 30 into your own account.

You do not need to send a giftcard to anyone.

Hmm still not showing the extra £7 yet when I go to checkout, despite adding the Gift Card at 5pm yesterday.

I'll wait till 12pm and if not added by then I'll give support a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Hmm still not showing the extra £7 yet when I go to checkout, despite adding the Gift Card at 5pm yesterday.

I'll wait till 12pm and if not added by then I'll give support a shout.

It's 24 hours/48 hours. Drop them a line after 5 if its not there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I got an email roughly 24 hours after buying the gift card to let me know the 7 pound voucher was available to use.

Also it must be used on an item from Amazon direct otherwise the 7 pound voucher doesn't show at checkout.

DubDJ wrote: »
    I got an email roughly 24 hours after buying the gift card to let me know the 7 pound voucher was available to use.

Also it must be used on an item from Amazon direct otherwise the 7 pound voucher doesn't show at checkout.

Aye.. I'm re-making my Amazon Dot order to get it cheaper :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,326 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

bought the voucher for myself a few days ago, and just bought a few bits and pieces there now, and the £30 and the £7 were bought automatically applied against the price of the goods.

Thanks OP , a free £7 !!

£7 came in tonight pretty much exactly 24 hours after getting the £30, so have ordered the Echo Dot with a nice discount thanks OP!

I do wonder though, can you get this as many times as you like? It doesn't say specifically if it's a once-off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

£7 came in tonight pretty much exactly 24 hours after getting the £30, so have ordered the Echo Dot with a nice discount thanks OP!

I do wonder though, can you get this as many times as you like? It doesn't say specifically if it's a once-off.

I have 4 Amazon accounts and the offer is available on all 4 of them for me

I have 4 Amazon accounts and the offer is available on all 4 of them for me

Well la-di-da! :D

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Well la-di-da! :D

giphy.gif

haha well it was only so I could have 4 prime trials :-) gotta love that 1 day delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

why do i always wait till after the party for these offers?
    now reads
    "Buy £40 of Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards and get a £6 promo code for your next order"
    fml

asharkman wrote: »
    why do i always wait till after the party for these offers?
    now reads
    "Buy £40 of Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards and get a £6 promo code for your next order"
    fml

Still a good deal...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Amazon France and Amazon Italy are giving 10euro off purchases worth 50euro or more using codes. They are good for the entire site except "Marketplace and Pre-orders" (i google translated that so i am not so sure if it is the entirely correct translation.).
    Amazon France use code GRANDMERCI
    www[dot]amazon[dot]fr

Amazon Italy use code GRAZIE1000
    www.[dot]amazon[dot[it]

It might not seem so good, but i have noticed that there are many items cheaper on those sites, and the 10euro comes in handy for free shipping. France shipping for items i selected was 10euro and Italy shipping for the items i test selected was 8euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Just to add to this, I bought a £30 gift voucher on the 3rd Nov.

This offer expired on the 31st Oct.

Got onto Amazon customer service today (2 weeks after the offer expired) and they agreed to add the £7 promo to my account without much fuss.

I know it's only £7 but there customer service is 2nd to none.

• Advertisement
Advertisement