Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon.co.uk buy a £30 Gift Card and get a £7 Promo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭theminstrel

Not eligible.. but thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

can you use the gift card yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

WezzyB wrote: »
    can you use the gift card yourself?

Yes, just top up to your gift card balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

hmm - wonder why I am not eligible?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭Nollog

hmm - wonder why I am not eligible?

If you bought a gift card with the last 12 months I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I'm going to guess anyone who got the 5 free with the 100 top up won't be eligible for this, I'm not anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

could be also if we got the free £10 when signing up for Prime

I availed of the top up 100 and get 5 offer and the 60 to get 3 few days ago and still was able to get this.

So its nothing to do with above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Skerries wrote: »
    could be also if we got the free £10 when signing up for Prime

I got that free tenner and still qualified for this £7 offer. I didn't get the £5 free with £100 though. Anyone get all 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

How do you know if you're eligible? I logged in using the link provided, but don't see anything other than standard gift cards for purchase, I have a feeling I'm not eligible! Do you have to receive an email alerting you to the offer in the first instance?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

hmm im not eligible and I never bought a gift card before in my life for amazon! and never done one of these deals before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

I was buying something yesterday and when I went to pay for it there was a link at the top of the page with the offer.

If I click the link above now today - I get this

Buy a £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card and get a £7 promo code for your next order

To enjoy this special offer:

You must be the recipient of the corresponding offer (on Amazon.co.uk or via e-mail from Amazon.co.uk),
    Click the button 'Click to qualify for the promo code' below to see if you're eligible for the offer,
    Purchase £30 or more of Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards in a single order on Amazon.co.uk between 16 September, 2016 and 30 November, 2016.
    We'll automatically apply the £7 promotional code to your account and confirm by e-mail within 48 hours after your gift card order has been dispatched.
    The £7 promotional code can be spent on products sold by Amazon on Amazon.co.uk until 15 January, 2016. See Terms and Conditions of the Promotion below for more details.

Step 1: Click the button below to see if you are eligible for this offer.

You have already qualified for this promotion. Please proceed with the step below.
    Step 2: Buy £30 or more of Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards in a single order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

It was not coming up for me but then in one window I was buying stuff directed to a UK address and in another window I was browsing and it came p there

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

Amazon Germany also have a €100/€5 promo, you can click the image or link below to see if you are eligible.

reload_promo-hud._CB280427858_.jpg

LINK

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I get this when I click on the OP offer

Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards

Thank you for your interest in Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards.

Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

I get this when I click on the OP offer

Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards

Thank you for your interest in Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards.

Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.

Same - on all my 3 accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 13,680 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

123654789 wrote: »

Purchase £30 or more of Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards in a single order on Amazon.co.uk between 16 September, 2016 and 30 November, 2016.
    The £7 promotional code can be spent on products sold by Amazon on Amazon.co.uk until 15 January, 2016.

Time-machine included!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

dan786 wrote: »
    Amazon have an offer running that if you buy a 30£ gift card , a 7£ promo would be applied to your account after 24 hours. I tried it yesterday and just received an email to say my promo was applied.

Note: This is a 7£ promo which will show on check out page and not in your giftcard balance.

Also this is only valid on items Sold and Dispatched by Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=11301518031&ref=gc_seppromo_b30g7_gwbb&pf_rd_r=9KR3SGNN31GA1C50EHDJ&pf_rd_p=72ae44ad-a642-4bc8-b0bc-fdff3cb0f0e3

Just click the link, click on qualify for offer and after 24 hours it will be applied to your account.

As I said it appears when you checkout.

Thanks OP, cancelled my order there from earlier today to get this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭Nollog

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    How do you know if you're eligible? I logged in using the link provided, but don't see anything other than standard gift cards for purchase, I have a feeling I'm not eligible! Do you have to receive an email alerting you to the offer in the first instance?

Itll say "you are not eligible"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Got my £7 last night - cheers OP! Have previously got the Prime £10 as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Cheers OP. Worked on 2 of my 4 accounts.....

FML

Im not eligible >:(

Thanks OP, cancelled my order there from earlier today to get this.
    FML

Im not eligible >:(

Looks like you had to receive the email to qualify
    In order to qualify for the £7 promotional code, you must: (1) be the recipient of the corresponding Offer (on Amazon.co.uk or via e-mail from Amazon.co.uk);

• Registered Users Posts: 13,680 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Looks like you had to receive the email to qualify

Nope... I didn't receive the mail and qualified.

I have 4 accounts. 2 didn't qualify (possibly because I had signed up to them to get the €10-off Audible deal and the Fire TV stick after signing up to Prime).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭honda boi

Thanks op,got the email for £7

Tried it on my second account. Worked fine on that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

How long did it take for ye to get the €7 voucher? No sign yet and ordered 30 voucher Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

How long did it take for ye to get the €7 voucher? No sign yet and ordered 30 voucher Friday night.

Mine came precisely 24hrs later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Said I'm eligible there, so topped up by £30.

• Advertisement

Did you follow the link and did it say you qualified?

Advertisement