Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Superhero would win in a fight....

Options
  • 13-10-2016 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

So I wanted to see if anybody had some good theories on who would win in a super Hero face off?....I will go First.....

My First Battle is Wolverine V Spider-man

Who/why /how would...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Fox Hound

Wolverine V Spider-man

My Theory is that wolverine would probably destroy spidey...Wolverine's speed, and adamantioum claws would be too much for spidey, Even though spidey is probably quicker his strenght/healing and jumping can all be matched by wolverine.....Plus I know spidey can heal fast but I am pretty sure he cant heal as fast as wolverine. So on that basis its a win for wolverine!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭dunworth1

wolverine would probably win mainly down to his fast healing but i think spidey would last a while due to his speed and flexibility then again spidey could sit up high and wrap him up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

I always thought The Hulk versus either Doomsday or Superman would be an interesting face-off.
    not because the former 2 are green and they seem unkillable.

but I guess thats the problem with characters from different comic book universes.

I always thought The Hulk versus either Doomsday or Superman would be an interesting face-off.
    not because the former 2 are green and they seem unkillable.

but I guess thats the problem with characters from different comic book universes.
    Superman would win...he would just pick HULK up and fly out of the earths atmosphere and hulk would die, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 CHOPSK

I would have to say Spidey would win, mainly because he could just scale a building and shoot webs until Wolverine got tired.

However if there was a requirement to actually engage the other combatant in a physical battle Wolverine would probably win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

But what constitutes defeat ? Death, KO or what if it was a fight to the death Wolverine wins everytime

But what constitutes defeat ? Death, KO or what if it was a fight to the death Wolverine wins everytime
    I suppose I meant "Death".....and I agree i think wolverine would kill spidey

Ok heres a new One to debate....Me and my friends over the weekend had a long argument about who would win between Magneto and Prof X......Now to the untrained Eye it could be easy to pick one and say "yes such and such would win, because X,Y,Z.".....But we all came to the conclusion that because these two guys know each other so well, and they both know what each others strengths and weakness's are, that this wouldn't be an ordinary fight. and so many varibles would come into place... for example friend said " Magneto would win becuse he would just pick up Prof x wheelchair and crush it with him in side"....the counter to this is....Prof X would never knowingly go to battle with magneto in a goddamn mettle wheel chair.....

If they both knew that this would be the last time they would meet on a battlefield, this would be a brutal fight because they would each be using every tactic they could to gain the advantage....so with that knowledge it makes it a lot harder to say who would win....anyway I said Mageneto as I love the character and I think deep down Prof X couldn't kill Magneto as he is not that type of guy....where as magneto is ruthless and is most defo a killer!!...

please let me hear what you guys got on this topic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Gregorym2 wrote: »
    I suppose I meant "Death".....and I agree i think wolverine would kill spidey

If you're talking death, Wolverine can sit on his hole for 70 years and wait for Spidey to die of old age. Also, he'd just win either way. In a fight, Spidey could win. In a fight to the death? Wolverine hands down.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

What about Arrow vs Hawkeye??

• Advertisement

You mean Green Arrow?

You mean Green Arrow?

Yep

Debating who'd win across different universes seems pointless to me tbh...

Debating who'd win across different universes seems pointless to me tbh...

Sorry I thought this was all hypothetical :-)

Hawk eye probably takes Green arrow on this one, Mainly because Hawk eye is Highly trained Martial Arts, and hand to hand combat. Arrow is probably a better Marks man but if they got into a fight, Hawk has him beat every day!!

Sorry I thought this was all hypothetical :-)

Sure it is. Just seems the judging parameters are different for DC & Marvel. Apples & oranges.
    Fox Hound wrote: »
    Hawk eye probably takes Green arrow on this one, Mainly because Hawk eye is Highly trained Martial Arts, and hand to hand combat. Arrow is probably a better Marks man but if they got into a fight, Hawk has him beat every day!!

Green Arrow*

Suggest More, I for one want to encourage people to use this thread!!!

Interesting I would have thought that green arrow would be superior when it comes to hand to hand combat, plus I would think that the green arrows pain threshold would be far superior due to all the different forms of torture he has been subjected to. It would be awesome tho!

Suggest More, I for one want to encourage people to use this thread!!!

Cap vs Spidey?

I'm pretty sure they are equal in terms of strength and speed, so it really comes down to Brains V Brawns....I have a cut feeling that Spidey could out smart Cap so on that basis I pick Spidey..what you think?

• Advertisement

I'm pretty sure they are equal in terms of strength and speed, so it really comes down to Brains V Brawns....I have a cut feeling that Spidey could out smart Cap so on that basis I pick Spidey..what you think?

Unfortunately I agree with you(big cap fan). I think spidey has more in his arsenal also!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Hulk vs Sentry

Both in same universe

Hulk vs Sentry

Both in same universe

Hulk imo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Hulk vs Sentry

Both in same universe

I reckon Hulk would win...... probably.

Cap vs Spidey?

I reckon Spider-Man. He's probably on par with Cap in terms of strength but I think he's faster and more agile, so yeah, a win for Spidey but a close one!

Iron fist v Luke Cage

who wins?

Iron fist v Luke Cage

who wins?

Luke Cage probably, his skin would probably protect him from anything Iron Fist can throw!

Baby Groot V fully grown groot

Baby Groot V fully grown groot

Baby Groot would defeat Groot using his agility and small size as an advantage, but once destroyed, Groot would re grow as another baby groot, by this time, Baby groot would be fully grown and again they would fight with the same outcome... and on and on it would go until the end of time....... :D

• Advertisement

What about deadpool vs wolverine?? That would be AWESOME!!!!

Advertisement