Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting rid of Closed account taglines

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

DeadHand wrote: »
    Speaking of mod bullying...

... A nearby case in point.

How "welcoming".

If you keep acting like a spoiled brat, I'll keep saying the same thing. I've been here ten years. I've welcomed plenty of people to various forums. I don't have to welcome every crank or troll who gets pissed off because they aren't allowed to be belligerent whenever they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

DeadHand wrote: »
    Speaking of mod bullying...

... A nearby case in point.

How "welcoming".

We take accusations of bullying very seriously on this site. Casual accusations, such as you have made above, do you no service. That is clearly not bullying, & if you feel bullied by that comment I suggest that your sensitivities are not suited to this site.

If you wish to make a genuine complaint - PM me or another member of the Admin team, or start a thread in Help Desk.

Let's keep this on-topic folks.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭The Parish priest

Sooo why exactly have the closed account tags returned ?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Sooo why exactly have the closed account tags returned ?

A process was run that shouldn't have been - should get the Closed Accounts blanked again soon.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

• Advertisement
Advertisement