Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon free £5 with £100 topup

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭madcabbage

If you got multiple of this offer, can the extra £5 credit be stacked for one transaction or is it £5 offer per transaction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

Still working by the way... topped up £100 this evening and got £5 in a few minutes.

I was ineligible last time i tried, but i've just qualified for the £3/£60 again, so it may be worth trying again for everyone who already qualified.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,094 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Satriale wrote: »
    Saw this over on hotukdeals.

Amazon will give you a free £5 if you buy £100 worth of giftcards. A nice cherry on top if you are on a spending spree with the present Sterling situation.

There is also a "£3 when you top up by £60" so i took that instead, and then tried a second time and that worked again so i got £6/£120, YMMV. i qualify for the £5 but i'm all purchased out for the evening.

I read on the thread that some people are getting the £5/£100 and seem to be getting topped up for the £60 as well so receiving £8/£100 so maybe try qualifying for the £3 first.

Best of luck

£5
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=11301833031&tag=ho01f-21

£3
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=10638201031&tag=ho01f-21

Edit
    i just clicked the £3 there and qualified, then the £5 and qualified and threw in a £100 to see what would happen and i got credited with another £8, so happy days.

Update Edit.

Looks like the £3 for £60 has been ended, so the £8/£100 glitch is rectified.
    £5 for 100 is still on though.

Bit like spending €100 on Lotto and winning a €3 scratchcard.Those offers are ridiculous and an insult.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Bit like spending €100 on Lotto and winning a €3 scratchcard.Those offers are ridiculous and an insult.

Not really as your not losing the hundred in this case - your turning 100 into 103/105 (depending on offer). Great if you were buying something anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭yannakis

Nonsense!

The offer gives you 3-5% gain out of thin air, and the only requirement is a few clicks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

If you want an insult ask your bank manager how much interest he will give you for £100 if you lodge it for a year .
    Amazon seem to appreciate my business a lot more than BOI.

Advertisement