Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phillips Airfryer £79

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Sadly it doesn't work so well all the time, about 40% of what I get from Warehouse Deals has to go back.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Back at £69

Philips HD9220/20 Healthier Oil Free Airfryer - Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0042EU3A2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_hNqlybXEANKX3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

What are the chances of the larger digital version being reduced?
    It seems to always be the 9220 but I'm hoping for the 9240.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

heres the history
    http://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/Philips-HD9240-90-Collection-Airfryer/product/B00BS97UUA

might have better luck keeping an eye on amazon.de

€199 reduced right now, think there is shipping though
    https://www.amazon.de/Philips-HD9240-90-Airfryer-Hei%C3%9Fluftfritteuse/dp/B00BS97UUA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479376797&sr=8-1&keywords=Philips+HD9240%2F90

• Registered Users Posts: 8,214 ✭✭✭ongarite

I got the digital one in Currys a few months ago reduced to €120. Keep an eye on their website over the next week or 2 for any sales.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64,964 ✭✭✭✭unkel

£69 is a steal. Have had mine for years now and it's a brilliant piece of equipment!

Cheapest it's ever been according to CamelCamel

Linky

Nice bump, kceire :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,512 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I bought the larger one a while back.
    Used it probably 4 times but as my wife comes from a restraunt backround she prefers tradition, so it is sitting there idle. Often considered seling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

vectra wrote: »
    I bought the larger one a while back.
    Used it probably 4 times but as my wife comes from a restraunt backround she prefers tradition, so it is sitting there idle. Often considered seling it.

Shame. Sell it and on and send it to a good home.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,512 ✭✭✭✭vectra

dodzy wrote: »
    Shame. Sell it and on and send it to a good home.

Yes,
    I think I might put it on Adverts next week actually.
    No idea of what value to put on it though.

vectra wrote: »
    Yes,
    I think I might put it on Adverts next week actually.
    No idea of what value to put on it though.
    50€...I'll take it, and add it to the other 2 on the kitchen counter :D

Or pop it on adverts and swap it for a 96 micra (needing NCT but will fly through) and guitar in need of some strings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64,964 ✭✭✭✭unkel

rubadub wrote: »
    I got mine for £50.22 on 17/11/15, pretty sure it was a black friday thing. Some deals are too quick for ccc to register. It went back up and then back to £50.22 a few days after too.

This was £48.99 on amazon but with irish vat it was 50.22

Hats off to you, Sir. Now that was some bargain you got yourself there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

looks like 70gbp is not a good price.. its not selling off.. available even 1 week after black friday sale :-)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

looks like 70gbp is not a good price.. its not selling off.. available even 1 week after black friday sale :-)

It wasn't a limited run and Black Friday is next week ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Did anyone order one last week and get it yet? I ordered on the 17th and am still waiting, very impatient!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 crawls

In DID today for €99.99

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Did anyone order one last week and get it yet? I ordered on the 17th and am still waiting, very impatient!!

My wife ordered one,was meant to arrive 2 days ago but nothing so far. Could be due to weather conditions in England that is causing the delay maybe,I think that the warehouse in England was the last update on Amazon as to where the item was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭amber2

foggy_lad wrote: »
    My amazon Warehouse Deals airfryer arrived and it is still shrink-wrapped, unopened and unused but had been sent to someone else before and returned.

Foggy_lad just purchased an airfryer from amazon warehouse it is described as condition good, your purchase worked out well just wondered how it was described as I'm getting worried looking at others experiences, fingers crossed it works out as good as yours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

I ordered an AirFryer and it was meant to be delivered on the 25th November. The airfryer isn't in stock now on Amazon, not sure what is going on. I checked my tracking number but An Post doesn't recognise it.

I got on to Amazon customer care and they offered me a refund + £10. Took it and might just get it in Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Is this really good value? Its listed as having 5 in my local Argos. Says down from circa €360.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭CASEsensitive

Mine never arrived either, customer service said an post said they never received it, have two other orders from amazon missing as well. They said they would refund the shipping and resend it, wonder now will that happen if it's out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Air fryer back up to €125 in Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TheUnderfaker

Same thing has happened to me. Ordered on the 17th, shipped on the 21st and expected delivery on the 23rd. It says it's with an post but the tracking number doesn't work. Amazon say that an post lost it.

Anyway I got a refund yesterday but they wouldn't give me anything extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭rwbug

Similar story. Mine was due to arrive on the 22nd and didn't. Emailed yesterday and they said it was lost by the courier. They re-ordered it but it is currently out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

kn wrote: »
    Is this really good value? Its listed as having 5 in my local Argos. Says down from circa €360.

the €360 figure is crazy, saw it the other day maybe they did have them up for attempted sale at that price, if they did they would have sold none and it was just a marketing trick so they can legally say it is now "less than half price", it has to have been the higher price for a certain number of days. This might not apply with online pricing, not sure.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5784709/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CKitchen+and+laundry%7C14418476/c_2/3%7C19780844%7CSmall+kitchen+appliances%7C14418587/c_3/4%7Ccat_14418587%7CFryers%7C14418598.htm

DID show the RRP at €230, they sell it for 140, and you'd be made to have paid RRP as it is always available for less.

http://www.did.ie/philips-airfryer-hd9220-20-prd

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TheUnderfaker

They're back in stock all of a sudden at just under £100. Surprise surprise. I wonder did they actually send them out in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

My wife ordered one,was meant to arrive on the 23rd. She contacted Amazon yesterday and the guy was abit of an arsehole to her saying that it was her fault for buying a product that was out of stock.When she told him the item was in stock when she bought it as she got a message saying it was ready for dispatch from Doncaster,he shut up and refunded her without even asking if she wanted a refund.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭garvm

My wife ordered one,was meant to arrive on the 23rd. She contacted Amazon yesterday and the guy was abit of an arsehole to her saying that it was her fault for buying a product that was out of stock.When she told him the item was in stock when she bought it as she got a message saying it was ready for dispatch from Doncaster,he shut up and refunded her without even asking if she wanted a refund.

I just got an order cancelled/refund email and got onto Amazon chat. They told me to reorder and they adjusted the order price back down to the price I originally paid. Might be worth giving that a shot.

Advertisement