Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Is it this Wed that we find out about Dec's PS+ games? :)

December's games are always the worst of the year. Just to set expectations.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Yep, that's usually true! :pac:
    I just want to make sure that the rumour about GOW being added in Dec isn't true, so that I can buy it somewhere for cheap on Black Friday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Yep, that's usually true! :pac:
    I just want to make sure that the rumour about GOW being added in Dec isn't true, so that I can buy it somewhere for cheap on Black Friday :D

same!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

So this is the month we get Knack 2??

I wouldn't mind something like Everybody's Golf or Uncharted 4. The latter I sold after I finished it but want to get it again soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Everybody's Golf World Tour is one of my favourite games but the last one is an aberration. They took away advanced swing which was it's biggest crime but also made it so it pushed you toward Micro transactions to get the best gear.
    I've never wanted to like a game so much and never deleted and reinstalled one as much. If you like trad swing you might like it but not for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,549 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I love the everybody's golf series since the first one but i only had the latest one for a few days before trading it, lost its magic in favour of online shenanigans. I don't want to run around a stupid fantasy club talking to people.

Saying that, i wouldn't mind if it was in plus to give it another go. If not, it's always 10 euro in cex.

Final fantasy 15 might be a good shout. Cheap these days and they can hype FF7 at the same time. Maybe The Last Guardian??

I'd love God of War, would definitely go for the platinum if i had it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 muzim

They're legit, never been asked for psn details so don't know what is going on there.

So went to pay and seemed to go through okay but then got the below email:
    Payment verification pending
    Hello,

We would like to inform you that your order has been blocked by our security system and your transaction is “pending payment verification.”

To unblock your purchase, please provide us with a photo of a valid ID card with the same name used on the bank card or PayPal account used to pay and with one of these 2 options:

- With the letters "PS" wrote next to the card (e.g. https://www.press-start.com/themes/psv1/modules/history/images/ps-letters.jpg)
    or
    - With a screen showing our logo behind (e.g. https://www.press-start.com/themes/psv1/modules/history/images/ps-screenshot.jpg)

Did everyone else get this sort of email? Really don't fancy giving over that information now :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

muzim wrote: »

Did everyone else get this sort of email? Really don't fancy giving over that information now :/

I did a year or so ago. It is to stop fraud. You will have to do it to get the benefits!

I have spent €600 with them so they are deffo legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

muzim wrote: »
    So went to pay and seemed to go through okay but then got the below email:

Got the same one myself, sent on a pic of passport and had it resolved in minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,510 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Most of the time I'm not asked for ID, when I was it was usually that I was buying more than 1 thing and since there's no cart I put that purchase in back to back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Titanfall 2 and Monster Energy Super cross look to be December's games as leaked from Polish store. Not confirmed though so could be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 29,549 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Titanfall 2 and Monster Energy Super cross look to be December's games as leaked from Polish store. Not confirmed though so could be wrong

As much as I've heard TF 2 is supposed to be class, ea Access games should absolutely be no where near ps plus. I don't want to pay 2 subs for the same game.

I can't see a super cross game being much fun. Hope that leak is fake.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    As much as I've heard TF 2 is supposed to be class, ea Access games should absolutely be no where near ps plus. I don't want to pay 2 subs for the same game.

Whereas I don't have EA access and would welcome "free" games from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,547 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Plenty of EA games still turn up on GwG too, can't imagine they won't still turn up on PS+ as well.

It is gash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭HorrorScope

That might be one of the worst PS Plus months this year....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

TitanFall 2 was very good?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

gimli2112 wrote: »

Pure class

gimli2112 wrote: »

It's excellent but it's been out ages and was seriously discounted a few times. The other game is like they just said **** it and randomly picked something out of the toaster games section for under a fiver..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

dudeeile wrote: »
    Pure class

Especially the single player campaign

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Kingp35 wrote: »

balls

Just once for one year, would it kill them to make December something special??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Already have TF2, it is class to be fair but has been on sale for around a fiver several times at this stage, and as mentioned on EA Access as well. Other I had temporary as picked it up cheap before trading it in on a GS trade deal - had the misfortune to give it a quick whizz before the trade, absolute dogsh#t.

So a pretty poor month imo for PS Plus, but will give me chance to catch up on the old backlog.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Im sure theres plenty of people who havent played Titanfall 2 that will be very happy with it.

Having already played a game they put up isnt a valid reason to say a month is bad imo. Quite the opposite,i get its disappointing but thats about it.

It might get numbers up again for TF2 multiplayer aswell.

EoinHef wrote: »
    Im sure theres plenty of people who havent played Titanfall 2 that will be very happy with it.

Having already played a game they put up isnt a valid reason to say a month is bad imo. Quite the opposite,i get its disappointing but thats about it.

I think its the fact that a lot of people have EA Access is what is annoying me.

No big loss though. Plenty in the backlog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Terrible, especially when Xbox are absolutely killing it with gamepass. I'm tempted to join the dark side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I have TF2 and stopped playing it after an hour. It just didn't do it for me. Meh.

I'll buy GOW on US store then. I have it platinum'd, but want to go through it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Terrible

Confused. Awesome single player, short and sweet, also an excellent multiplayer. Big win for the people who haven't played it before.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/titanfall-2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Poor month for me , got titantfall 2 for something like a 5er in a sale before and the bike game is absolutely awful

Advertisement