Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Must get a pair of Air Jordan's to play NBA 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

In this weather they'll be Hot Air Jordans 😀

They would Jim.

"Shooting through the hoops,

(Oh)

Then I go for scoops,

(Let's go)

Coz all dis stuff,

Keeps me in da loop,

(Hahaha)."

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Happy about jurassic world, it's not a game I'd probably have bought myself.

Might end up like Cities skyline with everyone getting addicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Games now available. Might need to search for NBA 2K23 as looks like there is separate ps plus version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

And get ready for a ridiculous 150gb forgot, think my copy was at 170gb until i uninstalled it last week. Trel to Yomi seems like it should be a lot better then it actually is playing it.

Also, anyone know of online ps gift card voucher deals? I haven't looked in ages as you couldn't seem to get Irish ones anymore.

There haven't been any deals for Irish PSN gift cards for the last 2 years. So odd

Re-subscribed to PS+ Essential yesterday for another 12 months.

I was going to go with essential but i have 3 months left of Extra and you can't get a deal when downgrading so looks like I'll be going with Extra for another year.

Extra is better value I find, given the amount of games in the library. Premium not worth it though

• Advertisement

Yeah, nothing on Extra really grabbing me but i know if i went to essential, they'd add a ton of games i wanted and would end up upgrading at full price.

Last call on PS Plus discount, ending at midnight tonight.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for June + PS5 Game Streaming news update for Premium members

Far Cry 6 (PS4/PS5)

● Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (PS4/PS5)

● Rogue Legacy 2 (PS4/PS5)

● Inscryption (PS4/PS5)

● Soulstice (PS5)

● Tacoma (PS4)

● Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4).

● Killing Floor 2 (PS4)

First off, we have very exciting news for PlayStation Plus Premium members. We're currently testing cloud streaming for supported PS5 games – this includes PS5 titles from the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog and Game Trials, as well as supported digital PS5 titles that players own. When this feature launches, cloud game streaming for supported PS5 titles will be available for use directly on your PS5 console. That means as a Premium member, it'll be easier to jump into your favorite games without downloading them first onto your PS5 console. Our goal is to add this as an additional benefit to PlayStation Plus Premium as part of our ongoing efforts to enhance the value of PlayStation Plus.

Noice!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Nice, been expecting Far Cry 6 to end up there sooner rather than later, it’s been on sale so often lately but I had a feeling it’d be worth holding out for.

Will probably end up deleting it after a few hours anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭Niska

More titles in the video -

100 Days Wine aking Simulator

Red Out 2

MX vs AtV legends

Paw aptrol Mighty Pubs Save something

My Friend Peppa Pig

DC League of Superpets: the Adventures of the long title hyphen

The Talos Principle: The Deluxe Ediiton

Elex II

Lonely Mountains Downhill

Vampire the masquerade

True Crimes: new york (not sure on this - muffled)

A Hat in Time

Carto

Forager

Dodgeball Academia

The Wild at Heart

Thief

Classics:

Killzone: liberation (PSP)

Worms (Ps1)

Hercs Adventure (PS1)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Reading that first game title quickly with the 'm' missing, like it is, makes it sound like a very different game. Not very PG.

100 days, those are rookie numbers, need to pump those numbers up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭Niska

Vampire the masquerade

True Crimes: new york (not sure on this - muffled)

That's actually one game - Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York

(I did not know it even existed...)

----------

Reading that first game title quickly with the 'm' missing, like it is, makes it sound like a very different game. Not very PG.

That would be more suitable for the Wii and the motion controller...

Yeah got way too excited at True Crime NY and then excepted again at Vampire Masquerade but that Coteries game looks like the worst of VM games released unfortunately. I like a good visual novel game but reviews are very meh.

• Advertisement

Plus Extra games now live.

Lowly Mountains Downhill is **** brilliant! Way better than the recent Descenders mountain biking game. It looks like it will be a bit of an easy going indie but it has a great challenge to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Turtles plays like a dream with the kids in the house :D Even the youngest is getting stuck in with Donatello "coz purple is the best". For a game less than 1GB, it's glorious

Yeah Turtles is excellent as well and the kid is right, Don is the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

I got an email and notification about a competition happening. When I click the link it brings me to PS Plus page but I can't find the competition. Anyone found it?

Edit: found it

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ps-plus/playstation-plus-celebration-competition/

Wow, the US got all questions that had answers in the blog post. Europe got an extra question where the closest guess wins "how many hours were played online in the last year"....mmmmm 7?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I hate those question where it's pretty much a random guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Anyone else get a mail today offering free upgrade to premium from essential until end of subscription? It shows me I'll get 377 days free but get a unknown error when trying to claim. Tried on ps5, mobile app and website and can't get it to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭jj880

😳 No!

Wouldn't mind that email. Looking at my PS app at the moment that would cost me over 60 euro. Too good to be true surely...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Checked the psplus reddit, others have the same issue, haven't seen anyone mention they successfully claimed it yet. Also looks like emails are being rolled out at different times so keep an eye out in case it's fixed. Offer is until the 26th so hopefully up and running by then.

Advertisement