Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    HBK to confront Orton over Flair tonight

HBK is getting a punt kick

So is everything Live from the Thunderdome from now on (till they can tour again) ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    HBK is getting a punt kick

So is everything Live from the Thunderdome from now on (till they can tour again) ?

Starting this Friday until end of October it seems.

Retribution are back and have taken the show off the air

• Registered Users Posts: 60,338 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Have USA put on a good movie in its place then?

Have USA put on a good movie in its place then?

nah they decided to keep the show on the air and leave some production staff alone

• Advertisement

so it was Zelina who poisoned Ford

Well Prichard and Vince showing what they really thinks of WWE Legend Mickie James as the the commentators called making her comeback.

coked up Shane McMahon is back, This Raw Underground thing is getting a bit stale

Rey's eye will miraculously recover when the programme with Seth Rollins.

Shane is stuck in a 90's Girls Gone Wild/MTV Spring Break mode someone needs to tell him it's 2020.

That was sick no Shane it really wasn't.

• Advertisement

Shane is stuck in a 90's Girls Gone Wild/MTV Spring Break mode someone needs to tell him it's 2020.

Are these 'fights' real ?

Are these 'fights' real ?

No

Nia Jax now in Raw Underground that could be a disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

HBK could have sold the rko and punt a tad more not up straight away, pure heel Randy is a delight

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Nia Jax now in Raw Underground that could be a disaster

Tbh that is where she belongs, away from the rest of the roster and limiting her sh1tiness to a sh1tty concept.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Think that's the first time I've seen Shawn without a hat.

Nice of retribution to mess with the feed just in time for a break. though the way it kept changing images quickly like that, it was hard to tell the difference from their regular broadcast.

I see Underground is now having matches between 2 named guys. They stop the match between the lesser known guys but let Ivar lose?

Worse thing than a Nia Jax appearance is 2 Nia Jax appearances.

So who is this Demi one? I know they say she's from The Bachelor, but is she as ditzy as she comes across? And why is she always on here?

Thought the poisoning would lead to another feud but nope, still the same feud.

Shawn still won't no sell even for Randy.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Think that's the first time I've seen Shawn without a hat.

Nice of retribution to mess with the feed just in time for a break. though the way it kept changing images quickly like that, it was hard to tell the difference from their regular broadcast.

I see Underground is now having matches between 2 named guys. They stop the match between the lesser known guys but let Ivar lose?

Worse thing than a Nia Jax appearance is 2 Nia Jax appearances.

So who is this Demi one? I know they say she's from The Bachelor, but is she as ditzy as she comes across? And why is she always on here?

Thought the poisoning would lead to another feud but nope, still the same feud.

Could they have not had a member of Retribution do the poisoning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

That camera cut on impact of the Orton punt on HBK is hilarious. Like imagine any other form of combat sport cutting away at the exact moment a knockout blow lands, you'd be hearing all about it. As it is, it's expected in how WWE produce their in ring content.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Camera cuts are the new thigh slap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

The man is over 50. Embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Pentecost wrote: »
    The man is over 50. Embarrassing.

How anyone can be enthusiastic at Raw Underground is beyond me

Shane and his midlife crisis. At least hes not putting himself in romance angles with Trish like his old man.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

beakerjoe wrote: »

Shane and his midlife crisis. At least hes not putting himself in romance angles with Trish like his old man.

Not yet

It would totally be Mandy in this era wouldn’t it

sky88 wrote: »
    Not yet

Or Liv. She hasn't much of a program either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

beakerjoe wrote: »

It's so boring. It was something of a (terrible) novelty the first night but there's no point to it. And then there's the camera cuts. Jesus.

sky88 wrote: »
    Not yet

Shane is not as jacked and menacing as his father was back then but a programme of that type could work but no way in hell would they do in this social climate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 regulators

Isn't Raw underground basically a no disqualification match without the weapons unless i'm missing something blatantly obvious

regulators wrote: »
    Isn't Raw underground basically a no disqualification match without the weapons unless i'm missing something blatantly obvious

have no idea wtf is going on and then having Shane dance around like a child high on sugar makes it even more annoying

regulators wrote: »

Its utter ****e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭ThePott

It's no DQ. There's a ref but the ref never seems to call a match, Shane just gets over excited and calls for the bell every time it seems like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement