Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,474 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Billie Kay over Nattie any day of the week. Nattie is as stale as month old bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,870 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Calling someone a freak

great work WWE Anti Bullying campaign team

this is a feud that needs to end

PTH2009 wrote: »
    this is a feud that needs to end
    Yep. At least natalya lost so that’s a plus.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Yep. At least natalya lost so that’s a plus.

Rey and Dom seem like the heels

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

This new Lars persona is peculiar

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I don't get the massive sex appeal of Sasha Banks. She's not ugly by any mile. Just don't get the mass appeal.

I know, I know, personal preference. But still.

I don't get the massive sex appeal of Sasha Banks. She's not ugly by any mile. Just don't get the mass appeal.

I know, I know, personal preference. But still.

All about the 'cough cough hair'

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

PTH2009 wrote: »
    All about the 'cough cough hair'

More like give me bailey... Bounce a quarter off dat ass :pac:

Sasha banks way of speaking is awful. I’ll watch the main event tomorrow. Oh yeah Cesaro is a freak with his strength and the undertaker stuff on the network this coming month will be brilliant if the Randy orton episode Is anything to go by.

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Sasha banks way of speaking is awful. I’ll watch the main event tomorrow. Oh yeah Cesaro is a freak with his strength and the undertaker stuff on the network this coming month will be brilliant if the Randy orton episode Is anything to go by.

Yeah looking forward to the Paul Bearer documentary

Yes I quite like this, good writing wwe

Now will Jimmy join or be the one who tries to save his cousin and brother ??

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

How would you book Sullivan? They obviously have very high hopes for him. I can see him in a programme v Strowman/ Lesnar.. think he could use an mouthpiece as that sit down promo
    Was pretty bad

I reckon he’ll end up winning SS for Team Smackdown

• Registered Users Posts: 28,834 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Best thing about not watching Smackdown as it airs is can skip through things like the Mysterio storyline.

Was looking at the Smackdown roster to see if they have enough women to have qualifying matches for the team. They don't, unless they have 3 more qualifying matches then the final spot is decided in a match between all the losers.

Maybe I missed it but why did Jey suddenly side with Roman?

I know someone said above about the way Sasha speaks, I know it's the character but I agree. I've heard her and Bianca speak in interviews and they don't seem as bad as they are on tv. Especially Bianca. It makes her seem like some kind of stereotypical character you would see on tv. I know Billie's voice would go through you but she does it for comedy value.
    Then have the likes of Jey saying things like "You is...". I don't claim to be grammatically perfect all the time but it does kind of annoy me a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I didn't understand Jey's motivation for aligning with Roman either. Beats Bryan clean yet he's finally "broken down?" Would have worked better if Bryan beat him.

I didn't understand Jey's motivation for aligning with Roman either. Beats Bryan clean yet he's finally "broken down?" Would have worked better if Bryan beat him.

Is he at the point where he knows he has no choice but to bow to Roman and had to show his worth/loyalty by doing whatever it takes/ being a ruthless sob to sit at the table with Roman?

But none of that showed in the match. Did he cheat to win? Did Roman help him win? Don't think we saw anything to indicate things had changed since the opening of the show.
    I go through it quickly so may have missed something.

TimesArrow wrote: »
    How would you book Sullivan? They obviously have very high hopes for him. I can see him in a programme v Strowman/ Lesnar.. think he could use an mouthpiece as that sit down promo
    Was pretty bad

I reckon he’ll end up winning SS for Team Smackdown

On a rocket to the moon and leave him there. He and the velveteen dream are instant muting moments for me. I’m not watching or listening to these two gob****es.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,331 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Murphy/Aalyah thing is a bit too creepy for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,238 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Murphy/Aalyah thing is a bit too creepy for me.

I agree

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,112 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

She's only 19, Murphy, ya dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

It's strange but Rey has always struck me as possibly a carnie type, so I'm sure he's fine with the storyline. I mean Konnan is his best mate so he must have some carnie inklings. :pac:

Do have to wonder how that would even come about. Like how interested was Aaliyah in doing it or is she being told to do it?

J. Marston wrote: »
    She's only 19, Murphy, ya dog.

Do they both have partners off screen?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do they both have partners off screen?

No idea but it wouldn’t make a difference if they did. It’s a wrestling angle even if it’s bad and needs to end but it won’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Murphy used to be engaged to Alexa Bliss but they are not together anymore

While watching Smackdown I got thinking whether Daniel bryan is finished as a true top guy. I believe he’s said this is his last run as a full time wrestler and it seems since his return from injury he’s mainly been used to get guys over. His planet Champions gimmick was pretty good but for me, his overall return has been disappointing. I wish they could find a way for him to have one last run as the top baby face as he’s easily the most popular person on the roster. Have a real great feud with Roman or even Miz given their history and whether Miz could once again be a top level heel

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

TimesArrow wrote: »
    While watching Smackdown I got thinking whether Daniel bryan is finished as a true top guy. I believe he’s said this is his last run as a full time wrestler and it seems since his return from injury he’s mainly been used to get guys over. His planet Champions gimmick was pretty good but for me, his overall return has been disappointing. I wish they could find a way for him to have one last run as the top baby face as he’s easily the most popular person on the roster. Have a real great feud with Roman or even Miz given their history and whether Miz could once again be a top level heel

Daniel shouldn't be wrestling. I know he loves it and hes suffering in some way when not wrestling but his body is so broken up by it that he should quit before he does even more permanent damage.

It's strange but Rey has always struck me as possibly a carnie type, so I'm sure he's fine with the storyline. I mean Konnan is his best mate so he must have some carnie inklings. :pac:

What's a carnie :confused::o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,331 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What's a carnie :confused::o

Someone who works in traveling Circus is called a carny that would have been to origins of wrestling traveling around country.

They will do anything to make the audience to hand over money.

Advertisement