Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you DO NOT fancy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Agree and disagree with a few on here -
    Channing Tatum - its not so much the face that's hot, its the body and the moves.. damn that man can dance!
    David Beckham - very easy on the eyes but don't you dare open that mouth!! that voice puts me totally off..

Now my actual ones most have been mentioned:
    Brad Pitt - nope
    Johnny Depp - I love Captain Jack but Johnny - nope
    Matthew McConaughey - *shudders*
    Daniel Craig - No way
    Robert Pattinson - nope

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sharon ni bheolain. Never understood this one myself.

Cara Delevingne. God no.

Cameron Diaz. There's someone who went off the boil rapidly. Seems like a bit of craic and bright too mind you which would up the game.

Taylor Swift. Really don't get this wan at all. Extremely bland mid western vibe. Thin, but that's about it. Looks like a boy.

Jennifer Lawrence Fantastic physique, very bland face with eyes like piss holes in the snow. Good actress though.

Angelina Jolie. Should be gorgeous but doesn't quite do it for me. I met her once. Even in the flesh, nope.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

Wibbs wrote: »
    Angelina Jolie. Should be gorgeous but doesn't quite do it for me. I met her once.

:eek: F**k!!! And, I'll bet she still name drops about the time she met Wibbs! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

I'm female but I don't get the whole Angelina Jolie fascination people have.. she looks like a pissed off cat that is could pounce on you claws bared at any second..

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

I'll never understand the love for Ryan Gosling...
    I think everyone just fell in love with that character from the notebook, because if he walked down the street i'd say most wouldn't look twice
    Minger :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I can never remember their names but the soccer/rugby lads that people do be drooling over, pass. Bland looking, vain looking if they're soccer people and yuckily muscly if they're rugby people.

Agree with Kim Kardashian too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Sofia Vergara (?). A bit toooo perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

mcgiggles wrote: »
    I'm female but I don't get the whole Angelina Jolie fascination people have.. she looks like a pissed off cat that is could pounce on you claws bared at any second..

She peaked with Gone in 60 seconds.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 861 ✭✭✭MeatTwoVeg

Any of those women from TOWIE or Made in Chelsea.
    Shudder.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

MeatTwoVeg wrote: »
    It's probably not an unusual opinion to hold, but for the record, Sarah Jessica Parker has a face like a butcher's dog.

:mad:
    That's a terrible thing to say about a poor Butchers Dog!

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

Helen Mirren; young, old, middle aged, dead, whatever... never got what the appeal is supposed to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Don't show cameron diaz this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Bradley Cooper - I just don't get it!

Also Leo DiCapro - everyone goes gaga for him but for some reason he just makes my skin crawl. Fantastic actor though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Sharon ni bheolain. Never understood this one myself.

Cara Delevingne. God no.

Cameron Diaz. There's someone who went off the boil rapidly. Seems like a bit of craic and bright too mind you which would up the game.

Taylor Swift. Really don't get this wan at all. Extremely bland mid western vibe. Thin, but that's about it. Looks like a boy.

Jennifer Lawrence Fantastic physique, very bland face with eyes like piss holes in the snow. Good actress though.

Angelina Jolie. Should be gorgeous but doesn't quite do it for me. I met her once. Even in the flesh, nope.

b1eb7bd7c0c249888030db060bed74e89bd5c5a7a27eaa7dafee959c0c40615a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭micar

Kyle Minogue...... Never saw the attraction

Jeez I thought this was a formative sexual moment for every female-inclined person alive in the nineties.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Ryan Reynolds. Never understood the hype.

Reminds me of Ken, from Barbie and Ken.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,767 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Whilst I tend to agree, but when u read you've met the great Angie I can't help but look for my Karl Pilkington "bull****!" button!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Reminds me of Ken, from Barbie and Ken.

Not Barlow no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Autonomous Cowherd

Ahh Jaze, that's a shocking picture of poor oul Sharon

Daniel Craig.... that stupid pouting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Not Barlow no?

Well now that you mention it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Channing Tatum
    Bressie
    Jamie Dornan
    Patrick Dempsey aka McDreamy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Jennifer Aniston
    Megan Fox
    Beyonce

Suas11 wrote: »
    Jennifer Aniston
    Megan Fox
    Beyonce

Vom

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭holy guacamole

Pains me to say it but, Rachel Riley. Loved her when she first appeared on Countdown but she's got progressively thinner over the years and her curves have almost disappeared at this stage.

Roz Purcell is another, generally find it difficult to be attracted to any women who court the media without possessing any discernable talent.

Also, Marilyn Monroe; as soon as someone dies young they become immortalised and their beauty remains untarnished. Jayne Mansfield and Brigette Bardot were the real hotties of that era for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,381 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Courtney Cox

Jodie Marsh

Amanda Brunker

Miriam O Callaghan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

Don't think I saw anyone mention Miley Cyrus yet. It wouldn't shock me if someone put her in the other unusual people you fancy thread. Can't see how so many people think she's that attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Jamie Dornan
    Cillian Murphy
    George Clooney
    Brad Pitt
    Bryan Ferry
    Gabriel Byrne

Never got the fuss about any of the above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

Also, Marilyn Monroe; as soon as someone dies young they become immortalised and their beauty remains untarnished. Jayne Mansfield and Brigette Bardot were the real hotties of that era for me.
    Marilyn Monroe as the pop culture icon following from her death does take away from her attractiveness to a certain degree. Images alone don't really justify her overall charisma, how funny she could be when used correctly, etc.

Monroe had a more distinctive look than Mansfield too, who (imo) didn't suit the whole bleached blonde look as much as Monroe.
    Bardot was completely devoid of charisma and a pretty unlikeable person. The fact she was staggeringly attractive wasn't able to cover that up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

Brad Pitt. Clooney. Benedict Cumberbatch.

Advertisement