Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Groceries]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MB05

Ditto- not on offer in Fonthill or Maynooth.......
    Damn anyway.

On the brightside- got 3 * 20-off-120 spend coupons for Tesco in the post today.

The original post said that the single packs of Airwaves are 10c. I was in Tesco Clarehall at the weekend and they had the single packs for 10c in the area where all the magazines are. The other stores are probably the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

MB05 wrote: »
    The original post said that the single packs of Airwaves are 10c. I was in Tesco Clarehall at the weekend and they had the single packs for 10c in the area where all the magazines are. The other stores are probably the same.

I've added some to my online order at 10c

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

MB05 wrote: »

I’ve already said it. Not in blanch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,407 ✭✭✭Nollog

Seve OB wrote: »
    I’ve already said it. Not in blanch

Just out of curiosity, did you try scanning one? They might not have changed the price tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Snow Crash

Ohmeha wrote: »
    Got 14 packs of those Wrigleys for €7.00 from click and collect during the week and all were well in date best before April 2022
    Only 25c now:P
    https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=302310661

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Hy Gieni

Scientific calculator casio fx85gtx €4.20 in Paul St.
    £13 on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Casio-fx-85GTX-Scientific-Calculator-Black/dp/B07L68RQCX

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Hy Gieni wrote: »
    £13 on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Casio-fx-85GTX-Scientific-Calculator-Black/dp/B07L68RQCX

The savings there could really add up if you bought multiples! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭degsie

Hy Gieni wrote: »

Can it solve fx85gtx?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Snow Crash wrote: »
    FFS already got a years supply of these stockpiled up, some bought few months back for €2.00 and thought I was doing well! Probably going to be €0.05 in a weeks time at this rate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

FFS already got a years supply of these stockpiled up, some bought few months back for €2.00 and thought I was doing well! Probably going to be €0.05 in a weeks time at this rate

You could always get them refunded and then buy at the lower price!! :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭adam240610

Snow Crash wrote: »

Added 50 packets of wrigley's to an online for 5 euro, will see what happens hahaha

Would be mad if they didn't have any and had to send replacements

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

adam240610 wrote: »
    Added 50 packets of wrigley's to an online for 5 euro, will see what happens hahaha

Would be mad if they didn't have any and had to send replacements

I got replacements, price matched - Extra Air.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

3 for €3 offers, these were in mine last night though online it says it starts today

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=R32964850

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

rubadub wrote: »
    3 for €3 offers, these were in mine last night though online it says it starts today

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=R32964850

well there goes the diet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

rubadub wrote: »

Most of them are good offers but maybe not this one :rolleyes:

tesco-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 45,823 ✭✭✭✭muffler

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,413 ✭✭✭✭zell12

muffler wrote: »
    Why?
    offer makes it more expensive, caller

• Registered Users Posts: 18,084 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

muffler wrote: »
    Why?

The Moam are 99c each so 2.97 for 3 which is rounded down to 2.95

• Registered Users Posts: 45,823 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sorry, didnt see the pic in your follow up post. That bit makes sense alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

Something wrong with the tesco site. Added 3 packs of hunky dory 6pack cheese and onion crisps and showing as €7.50. There was a message saying that I missed out on an offer when I went to my basket. It showed earlier that they were 3 for €3. Still shows offer when I click the link for tesco offers posted earlier in the thread. ???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭Zardoz

freebee23 wrote: »
    Something wrong with the tesco site. Added 3 packs of hunky dory 6pack cheese and onion crisps and showing as €7.50. There was a message saying that I missed out on an offer when I went to my basket. It showed earlier that they were 3 for €3. Still shows offer when I click the link for tesco offers posted earlier in the thread. ???

I've had that error before.
    Usually had to wait until after midnight before offer kicks in properly as it only went live today.

well there goes the diet.

diabetes special

Are all the online offers also available for their shops and do they still do double the difference in shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,413 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Are all the online offers also available for their shops
    and do they still do double the difference in shop?
    Not always.
    Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭adam240610

Caranica wrote: »
    I got replacements, price matched - Extra Air.

Got all fifty packets, no replacements. Looked hilarious scattered through one crate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

freebee23 wrote: »
    Saw similar glitch today with items on the 3 for 3 offer valid from today 03/03, nothing was being discounted when the 3 were added to basket

Saw similar glitch today with items on the 3 for 3 offer valid from today 03/03, nothing was being discounted when the 3 were added to basket

Had you paid for them?
    If so, bring the receipt back to customer service and get "double the difference" or contact them on Facebook.

Ignore that, didn't read it properly, thought it was in shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Sometimes things aren't discounted until you go to checkout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Tesco rathfarnham have a load of calculators reduced from €16 to €3.50.

Only thing is that they are pink!!

They are the fancy ones with the heap of additional functions.

Advertisement