Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf III - The Conquer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Tbf, given the obscure nature of assassin tasks it would be a miracle for someone to spot it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

I just pull them from my ass tbh. Bet three trainings in the bitch t shirt you won't cop either task in the facebook game

*pretend this is from my Digi a/c

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    I just pull them from my ass tbh. Bet three trainings in the bitch t shirt you won't cop either task in the facebook game

*pretend this is from my Digi a/c

That's my point they are so random/obscure that there isnt a notion of catching them...

Thats not a bad thing btw. Im not saying they should be easy to spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Come on guys. We need a few more sign ups. Game starts on Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Uriel. wrote: »
    Leaves out the "." after my username...

Hmmm mistake.... Or assassin task... Hmmm... Adds to watch list... :p

Huh. I got my name misspelled AND got referred to as a dude. Hmm - are there any cross-dressing, oddly spelled characters in GoT!?! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Well I for one am not looking forward to the over-the-top scrutiny on simple typos etc in this game!!! :/

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Huh. I got my name misspelled AND got referred to as a dude. Hmm - are there any cross-dressing, oddly spelled characters in GoT!?! :D

That dude thing.... You'll get used to it!!! :P Everyone in the Internet is assumed a man unless you tell them 100 times you're a lady! And even then....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Well I for one am not looking forward to the over-the-top scrutiny on simple typos etc in this game!!! :/

Ah mahama! You missed playing the last game. The paranoia it creates is incredible! I still facepalm over the lynch mob i ended up setting on Sullivlo

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Jayop wrote: »
    Come on guys. We need a few more sign ups. Game starts on Sunday

Might be time to "advertise" in AH?
    There's somebody there looking for a new hobby too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I'm not going to be a wolf this time so don't lynch me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

You're Xalcatraz as far as I'm concerned

You're Xalcatraz as far as I'm concerned

Yes Sir Ms. Soliturde Ma'am.

Yes Sir Ms. Soliturde Ma'am.

Did you just assume my gender?

Did you just assume my gender?

Ah yeah. But then I changed my mind. Which is the prerogative of all women/men/gender fluid...

HE'S A WOLF - GET HIM!

Ah yeah. But then I changed my mind. Which is the prerogative of all women/men/gender fluid...

HE'S A WOLF - GET HIM!

My preferred pronoun is Xaracatz.

And I'm not a wolf, I am a Xaracatz Wolf-kin

Yeah lads the tasks won't be for misspelling stuff, in a game where anyone can have dyslexia or aurocorrect can change usernames, its a pretty **** task to hand out imo

tritium wrote: »
    Ah mahama! You missed playing the last game. The paranoia it creates is incredible! I still facepalm over the lynch mob i ended up setting on Sullivlo

Ah dude, did you not read the dead forums, I was here all the time! :P I even called Y0sser as angel! :P in the last game, the idea of tasks was new so ye didn't know what to look for. It was only after one of the tasks was released (day3?) that ye started getting proper paranoid. Imagine that, but this time it's from the very start!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

..........I have like 21 roles now so we may have to cherrypick which ones to include, we do have one called The Martyr which I'm saving for Shatterproof.................

I think I'd prefer the Bloody Mary role.....revenge will be mine

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I think I'd prefer the Bloody Mary role.....revenge will be mine

Shouldn't you be posting in the dead room?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Where can I see the game?

• Advertisement

Where can I see the game?

The game hasn't kicked off yet. I believe it'll start this Sunday? It'll likely be in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

By using a Game of Thrones theme, this is appropriate.

enhanced-6866-1429032512-8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,545 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

me so excited. when we starting? i wanna be an assassin/wolf. wanna kill people (not in real life)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

me so excited. when we starting? i wanna be an assassin/wolf. wanna kill people (not in real life)

That's not Wolf talk. Piff, amateur :P

I've just started a new book and just copped where your username comes from!!!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I've just started a new book and just copped where your username comes from!!!! :cool:

He also sells broken washing machine's.

Game planning is well underway now. I tried to get the sign up thread in AH open to try to get another few players to join but they won't open it and I don't want to add a new thread just to have one or two posts so we'll make do with the 22 that we have.

Digi, I just wrote a sample OP for the game. Will you have a look at your PM's/

Working until 2pm, will have a look tomorrow

• Advertisement

Working until 2pm, will have a look tomorrow

No worries, even if you just had a glance to let me know you're happy then I can build it out. I'll write you a note on there just so we don't give too much away here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement