Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to put gift grub out of its misery?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

It was humorous over 10 years ago. Now it's cringeworthy and unfunny. No comedy act should go on this long anyway without being refreshed, it's just going to get stale.

I stopped listening to Today FM completely during the last election, I couldn't take anymore of his Joan Burton (i.e., repeatedly shouting "Can I just say" in a nasally voice).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Gift Grub this morning, anyone hear it. What does Mario be listening to? His impression of Matt Cooper sounded nothing like him. He did impressions of two Last word regulars, and I wouldnt have been able to tell who they were if they hadnt announced who he was doing! Also his trump impression sounds very like his louis walsh - you'd nearly think they were the same person.

Advertisement