Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoke City V Spurs

Options
  • 09-09-2016 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Friday night no thread for tomorrows game so here goes,I think we'll manage a 1-2 win,Jansen and Kane :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Will be interesting to see how we line up, Rose out injured i think?. Will take a win of any kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭golfball37

The hiding we dished out there in April will be fresh in the mind. We should be winning anyway. Live on Sky so I'm
    happy out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

Will be interesting to see if moussaII just slots into moussaI's role cdm.

You'd think Eriksen would get a vote of confidence following recent contract signing.

Ali, Lamela, Dier, defence all nailed on with recent performances bar injuries. I predict 1xSt to begin to accommodate Ali in 4231.

Not much competition for our 1st team, hopefully moussaII can add a bit more. G-KN'K won't be fit for a few weeks although Janssen does add another option and recent Vorm performances would find him unlucky not to be selected.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Didn't realize we we're on the box. Stoke are a really good side, fantastic individual players on there day. Really like Bojan.

Manchester derby was excellent, hopefully this follows suit.

Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies. Dier, Wanyama. Eriksen, Alli, Son. Kane.

Vorm, Trippier, Carter-Vickers, Winks, Lamela, Sissoko, Janssen

Given; Cameron, Shawcross, M. Indi, Pieters; Whelan, Allen, Imbula; Walters, Bony, Arnautovic

Subs: Grant; Bardsley, Muniesa, Adam, Crouch, Bojan, Ramadan

• Advertisement

Where's Wimmer?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Didn't realise Lloris was back...should have taken Vorm out of my FF team :/

Davies needs a good game, as he's been completely out of the team for a while now. Same with Son, who has had almost no game time so far. Would be nice to see him showing his worth. I'd expect to see Jansen and Lamela on by the 60th minute.
    Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Where's Wimmer?
    I hope he's injured, as i'd be very surprised to not see him at least on the bench. If he doesn't start getting some game time, i'd be very surprised if we can hold on to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

what sky channel can we see this?

Kiith wrote: »
    Didn't realise Lloris was back...should have taken Vorm out of my FF team :/

Davies needs a good game, as he's been completely out of the team for a while now. Same with Son, who has had almost no game time so far. Would be nice to see him showing his worth. I'd expect to see Jansen and Lamela on by the 60th minute.

I hope he's injured, as i'd be very surprised to not see him at least on the bench. If he doesn't start getting some game time, i'd be very surprised if we can hold on to him.

Davies would be a real worry. Must have a look-see on the Wimmer situation. Decent bench. Hopefully Eriksen turns up today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Davies would be a real worry. Must have a look-see on the Wimmer situation. Decent bench. Hopefully Eriksen turns up today.

He had a great Euros despite lack of regular football. Also started for Wales last week. Hopefully he'll be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭JoeLapira

Sky Sports 5, reckon it'll be a 2 all draw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

JoeLapira wrote: »
    Sky Sports 5, reckon it'll be a 2 all draw

Wrestling as far as i can see?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,003 ✭✭✭joeguevara

3 nil to Spurs with a brace from Kane and one from son

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭JoeLapira

Wrestling as far as i can see?

Are you streaming it by any chance?

Ormus wrote: »
    He had a great Euros despite lack of regular football. Also started for Wales last week. Hopefully he'll be ok.

I'll take you're word, just needs to focus. Has a habit of gifting free kicks, his decision making can be suspect.

Offside, great pass and finish all the same.

Card for sure, good call ref.

Stoke look very dangerous going forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

We're struggling to get out of our own half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

Walker is an absolute liability.bombs forward crap cross and leaves the whole right side open.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

We are all over the place at the back!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Very poor start. We really haven't gotten going at all this year so far.

Not one of our bunch has made an impact, yet another slow start. Barely been able to string a few passes together.

Walker grabbing giving away cheap free in dangerous parts of the pitch, stupid player! Never learns

Dembele is sorely missed.No drive in midfield and the English lads with the exception of Rose have not turned up this season

Davies totting up the fouls.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭golfball37

We have no identity at all. Huff and puff with no end product. Nobody takes game by scruff of neck and no leaders. Our whole game depends on us scoring first and picking teams off.

Prtr cech just scored an own goal lol ... Sometimes its the small things that make you laugh !

• Advertisement

Eriksson is starting to get on my nerves

Advertisement