Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New KB and Monitor

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Where in Dublin can you view 4K ? does any of the electronic stores demo this ?

Harvey Normans in Carrickmines had a 4K and a HP 34" ultrawide on demo last time I was there-about 3 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I ordered this yesterday for myself. Cheapest 3440x1440 monitor I sow and it looks like a good buy. Works out around 580eu delivered.
    Amazon being very slow so most likely I will get it only next week Wensday.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/AOC-Ultra-Wide-Monitor-Speakers-U3477PQU/dp/B00LO0FNZ2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1473840758&sr=8-2&keywords=3440x1440

is this the same one?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Skerries wrote: »
    is this the same one?

Yeah, that's the one. Good price, but do they deliver here.
    Reviews are all over the place though. Aither good or super bad. I hope I get the good batch, if not, return and go for LG.

edit: Google a bit more on this model now and all review sites give it pretty much top marks, so i don't understand all those bad reviews, unless they had a bad batch?
    Dude on amazon bough 6 of them and all flawless. Anyway, when i will get my one Monday ( fingers crossed) I'll report how it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Well payday arrived.

Have settled on the Corsair K70, too many good reviews and people using them, repeatedly, not to be good.

Big price difference though between Brown and Red switches. Part of me says to go with the red's as it's what I've used for years. other part of me says go brown for something different. A little part of me says blue for the clack haha

*EDIT* Pulled the rigger on a K70 with MX Reds. Came in round €100 on Amazon so happy enough with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Blues. Bluuuuues! :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement