Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savage .17 hmr

Options
  • 07-09-2016 6:36pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per the title i am, reluctantly, selling my Savage hmr.

I have a .22lr and 223 and while this fills the void between these two calibres i have just started a new 308 build and something needs to go to help finance it. Hence the sale.

Details are:

1. Rifle - Savage 93r17 BTVSS with thumbhole stock and stainless receiver & barrel (free floated) that is threaded in 1/2" unf. Comes with Savage's accu-trigger.
    2. Scope - Hawke Airmax SR 12 in 6-18x44 with Hawke BRC (Ballistic) reticle that is actually fairly accurate at the set magnification out the distances.
    3. Mounts - The rifle has Savage two piece bases and the scope is held with Burris XTR tactical rings
    4. Suppressor - Sirocco SMII suppressor with 1/2" unf threading.
    5. Mags - Rifle came with one 5 shot mag but i also bought a second Savage original 5 shot mag. So you have two (2) mags.
    6. Extras - Additionally you have:
      • 200 rounds of ammo Hornady 17gr V-Max
      • Leather carry sling with quick detach sling swivel
      • Timber Fox Carry case (soft)

New Prices
    • Rifle - €750
    • Scope - €210
    • Rings - €65
    • Suppressor - €60
    • Sling - €25
    • Case - €40
    • Ammo - €80

Total price new €1,280. Looking for €700 ovno.

As said above the rifle has fired just over 300 rounds. I've been using 17gr ammo which works great, but she loves 20gr Hornady so you can use either (if you can find 20gr stuff).

As i mentioned i'm only selling to raise the extra money needed to finish the build i'm doing. It's not a fire sale, nor am i interested in splitting. I would consider selling the rifle, rings and other bits WITHOUT scope if someone already had a scope, but not in splitting the package in any other way. You can contact me and we'll discuss price for this.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement