Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Crystal Palace - 3:00pm Saturday

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Dembele is suspended until the 18th of September. He got a 6 match ban as far as I know.

Well deserved imo. Eye gouging is a scummy thing to do, even if it was to Costa.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Kiith wrote: »
    Well deserved imo. Eye gouging is a scummy thing to do, even if it was to Costa.

Yeah if someone did that to one of our players we'd hate him forever. It's worse than anything I've ever seen Costa do.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,637 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

He'll have a hard time getting back in the starting XI by then so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Hes out for the next two yeah. If he was banned until november I dont think any of us could have any real complaints. Hell have had a decent rest period after the euros though

Didnt get to see the game yesterday but 3 points and a clean sheet is great for the second game. In years gone by weve thrown easy points away in the first 5/6 games that have ended up coming back to haunt us later on.

Pardew has a really good record against us* and hes also a tool so im a happy fan

*Source- My hazy memory

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Hes out for the next two yeah. If he was banned until november I dont think any of us could have any real complaints. Hell have had a decent rest period after the euros though

Didnt get to see the game yesterday but 3 points and a clean sheet is great for the second game. In years gone by weve thrown easy points away in the first 5/6 games that have ended up coming back to haunt us later on.

Pardew has a really good record against us* and hes also a tool so im a happy fan

*Source- My hazy memory

Yeah 4 points from 2 games is excellent with Dembele suspended, Lloris injured, and a few others working their fitness up. I'd take a draw against Pool if we then beat Sunderland and Stoke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Yeah, it was a sluggish start last season that was the main barrier to us making a very serious title challenge. A few early points on the board is a nice change.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

He served two at the end of last season didn't he? two more down now and two to go.

Advertisement