Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self felatio

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

It does have a tendency to take you up the ass at times.

Doug Stanhope - "With all the horrible, horrible sh*t that your priest is pumping into your kid's head, his dick should be the least of your worries, honestly. That's just a little mouthwash and a few years of therapy'll get rid of that. That Jesus sh*t will torture you for a lifetime."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Scandalous stuff altogether of a Thursday.

Have you ever wondered if your mother kissed you good night after giving your dad a blow job. I bet you u are now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

I tried, I failed, I tried again and failed again..

You're trying too hard OP. Take a break from it and pamper yourself, give yourself a facial to get your mind off it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Well our pilates instructor asked what our goal was after the session, I said to flexible enough to such my own dick

• Advertisement
Advertisement