Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 year anniversary

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

If your girl is a keeper OP then something like this would mean more than anything you can get in a shop

does that mean IM A KEEPER!??!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

does that mean IM A KEEPER!??!

OK, you persuaded me, meet me behind the bike sheds in 30 minutes...

Give her herpes.

Love is fleeting, but herpes is forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

OK, you persuaded me, meet me behind the bike sheds in 30 minutes...

i think my fella might have a problem with that.

*note to self ask fella if im a keeper, if not meet Hercule laters*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Take ger away to a posh hotel, buy her a nice dress and dress up and go for dinner then treat her to some spa treatments the next day.

Guaranteed a good night then :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭bear1

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Take ger away to a posh hotel, buy her a nice dress and dress up and go for dinner then treat her to some spa treatments the next day.

Guaranteed a good night then :P

Guaranteed brokeness too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

A present for yer one year anniversary? Do people do this? Never bought or received an anniversary present. So I'm no help!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

bear1 wrote: »
    Guaranteed brokeness too.

Not really, dresses aren't expensive if you know size etc and buy online in advance. Hotel price depends on the night you go and most give you an evening meal thrown in and spa treatments can be cheap enough depending on what your getting. But sure either way you can't put a price on love ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Anal.
    Make sure she uses a strapon with a small-ish "member" or it can hurt. Pleanty lube needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

How about a word picture,you can pick any shape and put all the words that mean things to you both,eg where you met,where you go,special songs etc. This can be framed and is very personal and great fun reading all the words. There are people who do this for you,you just give them the words.Ive had a few done,an 80th birthday,a new baby ,and one for my german pals reminding them of their holiday in Ireland ( that was in the shape of Ireland ) .Not sure I can give you the name of website here ,but pm me if you need to .hth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Sam Kade wrote: »
    I thought she was dead a year :eek: You might want to make your title more specific op.

Who said she's not?

Advertisement