Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Mayor on Drug Dealers.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Cannabis doesn't cause those issues. It worsens them in people already suffering from them but it doesn't cause them.

Not for everyone it doesn't. Helps alot of people with anxiety and depression.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,990 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Just watched an interesting programme on RTÉ on the subject ..... most advocating a comprehensive change in policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,029 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

From reading the last few pages it seems this thread is titled wrong :)

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

From reading the last few pages it seems this thread is titled wrong :)

You're not wrong, I'm failing to see the relevance to Waterford really.

The discussion has turned into a general discussion about government drug policy

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭starshine1234

Was it revealed which family member of a senior garda was involved in drug dealing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,029 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Course not.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

google "portugal leaglise drugs" .I rest my case.
    LYNCHWOOD

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

google "portugal leaglise drugs" .I rest my case.
    LYNCHWOOD

Here is some info...

Portugal Drugs

Not legalised, but decriminalised.

Advertisement