Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milwaukee Riot - Black People Targeting Whites - "They're White! Beat Their Ass!"

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

1. What crime was committed?

2. All crimes are hate crimes. A crime is a crime is a crime.

3. The only possible crime clearly evident in that video is potentially incitement to hatred by the commentator. But thankfully that is also hard to prove in the US.

Wait, the only crime being committed here. Is the commentator using the the N word?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Arcade_Tryer

Wait, the only crime being committed here. Is the commentator using the the N word?
    That's not a crime.

There is no evidence of a crime being committed in that video.

There is a lot of hate though in the Op's post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

That's not a crime.

Pretty sure I seen a lad throwing rubbish about....if that's not a crime it should be

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭LincolnsBeard

It's hardly up there with a lynching, is it? The whole thread amounts to "after centuries of oppression and discrimination, some black people react badly...this means both races are equally racist"

It's simply astonishing that you can watch a video of gangs of black racists chasing white people in the streets and trying to 'beat they ass', and then make a response like this.

Would anybody here watch a video of Irish nationalists chasing and beating people based on the fact they are British and then try to justify said behaviour as the result of 'centuries of oppression'? Would they then turn around and say 'it's not exactly a famine is it lads?'

It's simply unacceptable and absolutely worthy of condemnation.

What regressives such as yourself seem to forget is that the vast majority of black people would never try to justify this behaviour, they would call it out for what it is: a racist attack. Only white regressives attempt to make some type of justification for this.

That video looks horrifying.

That's not a crime.

If I was to go outside now and throw rocks and kick cars, that are driving on the road next to me and was only targetting the cars with black drivers.

I would not be committing a hate crime?

But if someone took a video of this and called me a crazy white cracker it will be him committing the hate crime?

• Advertisement

No crime committed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Jaysis, OP is really scratching around to find something where the white man is the victim.

It's hardly up there with a lynching, is it? The whole thread amounts to "after centuries of oppression and discrimination, some black people react badly...this means both races are equally racist"

They must be some really old black people. I wonder if any of them met Abraham Lincoln...

If I was to go outside now and throw rocks and kick cars, that are driving on the road next to me and was only targetting the cars with black drivers.

I would not be committing a hate crime?

But if someone took a video of this and called him a crazy white cracker it will be him committing the hate crime?
    Firstly, there is no conclusive evidence of any crime in that video.

Secondly, even if they are doing what you say they are doing, then they are simply a group of people breaking the law and should be stopped by the police.

What they are saying in the video is stupid yeah. But stupidity on its own isn't a crime either.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

I know Milwaukee very well & will be there again this November.
    Sad to see this happening.... but not surprising.

Secondly, even if they are doing what you say they are doing, then they are simply a group of people breaking the law and should be stopped by the police.

What they are saying in the video is stupid yeah. But stupidity on its own isn't a crime either.

What the commentator is saying is stupid, but in your eyes using the N word is a crime.

Why is that?

• Advertisement

They were doing what I said they were doing...:rolleyes:

What the commentator is saying is stupid, but in your eyes using the N word is a crime.

Why is that?
    Seriously?

I said using the N word is NOT a crime. And what everyone is saying in that video is stupid.

You sound earnest!

Hardly worth bothering about. Someone found a video of nasty things said by black people. Tries to sensationalise it, in a "they're just as bad, this makes up for centuries of enslavement and subjugation" way. Others row in.

All you should do is laugh at them.

Seriously?

I said using the N word is NOT a crime. And what everyone is saying in that video is stupid.

If what everyone said in that video is stupid.

Why was it only the commentator that committed a crime?

You sound earnest!

Hardly worth bothering about. Someone found a video of nasty things said by black people. Tries to sensationalise it, in a "they're just as bad, this makes up for centuries of enslavement and subjugation" way. Others row in.

All you should do is laugh at them.

So it is ok, if I get beat up by something my great, great,great,great, grandfather might have done?

And if I complain, I'm in the wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Jaysis, OP is really scratching around to find something where the white man is the victim.

Its breaking news across the internerdz today (with a lot of talk it had been previously censored) the national guard might be called in, since we're obsessed with the yanks this is news.

While its not as bad as a lynching, it easily could have been, shots fired one person hit, people being kicked in the head, buildings being burnt out etc

Not everything has to be defended or whatabouteried in the name of virtue signaling.

Kicking the fcuk out of somebody because of their skin colour is pretty much best indicator that your a massive racist that you can get, or do you buy into the Racism requires privilege guff.

If what everyone said in that video is stupid.

Why was it only the commentator that committed a crime?
    You're taking the piss now, surely?

This is the third time I've told you that the commentator did NOT commit a crime. Nor is there conclusive proof in that video that anybody did.

3. The only possible crime clearly evident in that video is potentially incitement to hatred by the commentator. But thankfully that is also hard to prove in the US.

Nope, not taking the piss.

These are your words.

Now, please explain how that is the only crime clearly evident in that video.:confused:

Nope, not taking the piss.

These are your words.

Now, please explain how that is the only crime clearly evident in that video.:confused:
    Incredible.

The last line could be construed as incitement to hatred - "And the niggas have got to go."

Note, I never said saying the N word is a crime. Nor should it be. Nor have I said any crime has been committed. Now please find something useful to occupy yourself with other than misrepresenting my words and making sh*t up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,072 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

If it's ok for black people to act the maggot and break **** and assault/kill white people because some black people were institutionally enslaved over a hundred years ago, will someone let me know.

Because there's an annoying Norwegian fella at work that I'd love to give a few slaps to. I think I'd be morally entitled to do it. After all, my local round tower wasn't built for nothing!

*I may have made up the existence of said Norwegian just to make a point or equivalently for the craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,072 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

dissed doc wrote: »
    And no mention of the hate crime by the gang of African Americans...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not really. What about my crime of being just too sexy for my shirt?

Have you seen my wig? It's fabulous! Take that Hillary ya bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Willie Stroker 1976

Seen a live video last night of guys driving around Milwaukee on Periscope, 30seconds in, shots fired. Check it out on periscope , the guys account is called "Crucial"

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Robert_Paulson

Seen a live video last night of guys driving around Milwaukee on Periscope, 30seconds in, shots fired. Check it out on periscope , the guys account is called "Crucial"

I found some black guy with videos of a roller coaster, but nothing of what you described.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Willie Stroker 1976

I found some black guy with videos of a roller coaster, but nothing of what you described.

Was he shot by the police for being black?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Robert_Paulson

Was he shot by the police for being black?

Found it. Noticed someone tweeted, so I went digging through their tweets (a lot of effort because this ****er posted a lot, he even had 7 new tweets by the time I found it):

twitter.com/pet1713/status/764682314139906049

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

If it's ok for black people to act the maggot and break **** and assault/kill white people because some black people were institutionally enslaved over a hundred years ago, will someone let me know.

Because there's an annoying Norwegian fella at work that I'd love to give a few slaps to. I think I'd be morally entitled to do it. After all, my local round tower wasn't built for nothing!

*I may have made up the existence of said Norwegian just to make a point or equivalently for the craic.

The idea that a Norwegian person would choose to live and work in Ireland was the most shocking thing on this thread!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cp2IikIW8AAWoBf.jpg

And there we have the upstanding member of society who was shot by a police officer.
    They had 1 thing in common though (criminal and cop).....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

inforfun wrote: »
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cp2IikIW8AAWoBf.jpg

And there we have the upstanding member of society who was shot by a police officer.
    They had 1 thing in common though (criminal and cop).....

Saw that. Black cop shoots black criminal, ergo attack whitey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

Outside is scary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

Outside is scary.

Advertisement