Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milwaukee Riot - Black People Targeting Whites - "They're White! Beat Their Ass!"

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Ronald Wilson Reagan

Whack a cracker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I quite like the way he stops the video and tells you what their saying incase you can't understand English :rolleyes:

But yes I do think those who turned violent should be arrested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

Racism and violence in America?!

I never thought it would be possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Strong Life in Dublin

I quite like the way he stops the video and tells you what their saying incase you can't understand English :rolleyes:

Yeah he is annoying but it's the only one I could find on YouTube, I didn't want to just post the twitter url as it doesn't work on mobile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Yeah he is annoying but it's the only one I could find on YouTube, I didn't want to just post the twitter url as it doesn't work on mobile.

He deos slightly give a questionable viewpoint when he refers to people in the video as ****

I would question the impartiality of it after that

....but have no problem believing this type incident occurred. ...whoever wins American election could do worse things than try unify the country over there before it becomes an mess of extremists

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Its pretty messed up, BLM really need to come out strongly and distance themselves from this and condemn it in the strongest terms, hopefully this thread stays up too apparently a lot of culling going on, on Reddit

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

All over some armed guy shot ??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Its not like anybody is condoning these attacks though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

wakka12 wrote: »

Nah, they are just being under reported because it doesn't suit the optics that the left wing hugbox is trying to portray.

Just imagine the coverage if it was the other way around. You'd have Obama and everything out condemning it.

This will go largely unreported.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Strong Life in Dublin

lawlolawl wrote: »
    Nah, they are just being under reported because it doesn't suit the optics that the left wing hugbox is trying to portray.

Just imagine the coverage if it was the other way around. You'd have Obama and everything out condemning it.

+1 This

Just imagine it was the other way around, it would be on the news 24/7 and obama would be holding speeches etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 SeantoBarry

So...

The cops shot an armed violent black felon.

BlackLivesMatter organized a riot.

Black rioters attacked their white allies, including the supportive media.

Black rioters attacked random white people minding their own business.

Have I got it right?

The US is in an increasingly bad place. Worried about ISIS? They can just sit back and watch the Americans eat each other alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭satguy

They'd have to have to pay me to go and live in the states,, their glory days are long behind them. Now we watch as the whole kip slips down the list of disable places to live,, way down..

Now when you land at one of their airports and step of the plane, it looks like your in Beirut, and at the checkpoint to cross into Israel.

satguy wrote: »
    They'd have to have to pay me to go and live in the states,, their glory days are long behind them. Now we watch as the whole kip slips down the list of disable places to live,, way down..

Now when you land at one of their airports and step of the plane, it looks like your in Beirut, and at the checkpoint to cross into Israel.

Bit of exaggeration there perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,072 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

This is disgraceful and I'm clearly a hate crime. I'm surprised that it's not all over the news, I bet it would be all over the news if it was the other way around!

I belive this is the orignal https://mobile.twitter.com/CrashnDaPlane/status/764751001932828673

You're clearly a hate crime? I need to hear more about that story!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Not surprising they're protesting if there are more about like yer man commentating.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,072 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

This is disgraceful and I'm clearly a hate crime. I'm surprised that it's not all over the news, I bet it would be all over the news if it was the other way around!

I belive this is the orignal https://mobile.twitter.com/CrashnDaPlane/status/764751001932828673

On a more serious note. When I see these things I really really despair for the future of humanity
    I mean, it's 2016. How the heck can it be that people still haven't realised not to record video in portrait mode

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

lawlolawl wrote: »

Its not some media conspiracy though. It will go largely unreported because american people don't care about it, white people getting beat up = boring , black people being beat up = marginalised minority being victimised by cruel officers..media report on what the public respond to, and right now they respond to the image of black people being victims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭TSMGUY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

wakka12 wrote: »

It's comments like that do condone these attacks.

The commentator has been ridiculed.
    The op has been grammar Naized.
    And a south park video, all just to derail the thread.

And all that in 21 posts...

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Eramen

* Patiently waits for explanations delivered by white 'liberals' with the intent of excusing obvious crimes. *

Eramen wrote: »
    * Patiently waits for explanations delivered by white 'liberals' with the intent of excusing obvious crimes. *

You'll be waiting a long time so.

No one is going to condone what happened in that video. That you think anyone would says more about your rather simplistic world view than anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

It's barely English to be fair.

Jaysis, OP is really scratching around to find something where the white man is the victim.

It's hardly up there with a lynching, is it? The whole thread amounts to "after centuries of oppression and discrimination, some black people react badly...this means both races are equally racist"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

What part of Ireland did this happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Jaysis, OP is really scratching around to find something where the white man is the victim.

It's hardly up there with a lynching, is it? The whole thread amounts to "after centuries of oppression and discrimination, some black people react badly...this means both races are equally racist"

I'm white, are you calling me a racist?

I assume you are white, does that make you a racist?

When I start going around and start inciting violence solely based on their skin colour,then you can call me a racist.

But do not call be a racist simply because I'm white.

Who in that video being attacked has lynched anybody???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Arcade_Tryer

dissed doc wrote: »
    And no mention of the hate crime by the gang of African Americans...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    1. What crime was committed?

2. All crimes are hate crimes. A crime is a crime is a crime.

3. The only possible crime clearly evident in that video is potentially incitement to hatred by the commentator. But thankfully that is also hard to prove in the US.

He deos slightly give a questionable viewpoint when he refers to people in the video as ****

I don't like the word myself., although I often wonder why its perfectly acceptable for black people to call each other ****** but nobody else can.
    ..but have no problem believing this type incident occurred. ...whoever wins American election could do worse things than try unify the country over there before it becomes an mess of extremists

That will only happen once they stop this idea that its okay for everyone except white people to be racist. Basically they need to crack down on it across the whole country. Black people are easily as racist as white people in America these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

Show that video to the white fools who went out on BLM marches and protests. Show them the video where an activist was telling white people to get to the back of the protest.

Advertisement