Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everton v Tottenham

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,003 ✭✭✭joeguevara

There needs to be a few choice words from the gaffer

I'd say its safe to say rose or walker won't be on big SAMs full back list

I don't know if it's because I love Spurs so much and can only see the good points but I thought they both played well....rose did some great dis possessions.....I've always liked them both and am happy there in the team

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

One thing I noticed about Janssen in pre-season and I saw it again yesterday, his first touch is brilliant. It's probably one of the best attributes for a lone striker because the ball sticks to him, he can then bring other players into the game. He setup Alli yesterday, who should have done better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

One thing I noticed about Janssen in pre-season and I saw it again yesterday, his first touch is brilliant. It's probably one of the best attributes for a lone striker because the ball sticks to him, he can then bring other players into the game. He setup Alli yesterday, who should have done better.

Actually thinking about it his touch is very Berbatov-esque.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,639 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Some of those nerds *cough* over in the fantasy football forum are talking about Kane 's performance....
    ....not a single shot registered on goal and only 2 touches inside the opposition penalty box in the entire game.

Not a vintage performance by any means but I'm not concerned... yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Janssen will take the pressure off Kane. We've Palace next, perfect time to play two up top.

It took Kane a few games last season to kick into gear. He'll be in the mix for the golden boot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

He has played a lot of games in the last 2 years without a break this summer. The lads must be wrecked.

Kane after Everton "I'm probably still not 100 percent. I had one preseason game and today. We are training hard and I am sure it will not be long before we are fully match fit."

Advertisement