Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is This Sentence Too Harsh??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

Fleawuss wrote: »
    I claim ownership to Garlic Law in the same vein as Godwin's Law.....
    Behold lesser mortals: Fleawuss Law.
    You need to get a Wiki page up before someone else claims it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It was not too harsh, he threatened to stab the pilot, he should be in a mental hospital, on a flight - forget the family members, the most important people in my life when up in the air are the pilots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

You need to get a Wiki page up before someone else claims it.

Couldn't be arsed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭Dave0301

maudgonner wrote: »
    How come you STILL haven;t edited the opening post to be actually be accurate and less hyperbolic?? Do you write for the Sun?

Please forgive my stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Fleawuss wrote: »
    Couldn't be arsed!

Fleawuss' Law - when you have a good idea but can't be arsed to do anything about it so someone else steals it.

I'll put up a Wikipedia page at the same time as I'm putting up the page for my great new idea: Garlic Law.

• Advertisement

You meant 8 dog years OP, amirite

Still wuff justice though

Fleawuss' Law - when you have a good idea but can't be arsed to do anything about it so someone else steals it.

I'll put up a Wikipedia page at the same time as I'm putting up the page for my great new idea: Garlic Law.

You're welcome. I majorly couldn't be arsed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

And to think of it... Garlic man got....

Haven't heard of that man in a while, I take it he's still banged up?

Imagine he landed in HBO's Oz?! 'What you in here fo dawg?' 'Importing garlic son'

On mature reflection...I set up a wikipedia for the craic. I'm told it has no chance of survival in the wild but the record is there.

:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Haven't heard of that man in a while, I take it he's still banged up?

Imagine he landed in HBO's Oz?! 'What you in here fo dawg?' 'Importing garlic son'

Cracks me up that this post was thanked by 'Wild Garlic'. I guess he has escaped from prison and is roaming the countryside? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

How come you STILL haven;t edited the opening post to be actually be accurate and less hyperbolic?? Do you write for the Sun?

Lets stay calm now, you'll be threatening the poor fella with violebhas next!

Advertisement