Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got SUSI grant this year

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Mac_Lad71

sibeen99 wrote: »
    Thanks, would they not want documents to confirm the information given?

If they did they would have asked for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

So what will the college say next week when you tell them your susi grant is queued for final assessment does anybody know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

paddythere wrote: »
    So what will the college say next week when you tell them your susi grant is queued for final assessment does anybody know?

I know in my college, if your grant hasnt been approved. You have to pay 1/4 of the fees. Once your grant is approved this is refunded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

paddythere wrote: »

Different colleges have different policies. Some will accept that you are waiting a final decision and wait while others will ask for a portion or all of the fees and refund once SUSI pays out.

My college will wait but if there is no decision by December they restrict access to moodle or borrowing library books. Carlow i.t. has a similar policy i believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

any idea of UCD policy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭wehuntmonsters

I know that in Maynooth you are provisionally registered if you have yet to be approved, although I did see something about paying fees and being refunded. I haven't looked into it too much as I have been approved by SUSI. My approval came through about four days after my Round 0 offer. Long wait considering I applied in early April when applications were opened. It made me nervous the whole time. Good luck to anyone waiting, try not to worry too much.

Advertisement