Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 202 main event viewing options

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭xtal191

Pretty sure they stop serving around 2.30/3

EDIT: maybe not

• Registered Users Posts: 9,724 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I remember branson came on the tv in ireland, think it was the late late show, bragging like a chesire cat about how great it was all gonna be.

Branson has no say in the running of Virgin Media. He is only a figurehead. Liberty Global pay him a fortune to use the Virgin brand and his image.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

xtal191 wrote: »
    Pretty sure they stop serving around 2.30/3

EDIT: maybe not

There suppose to be the serve all night from experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

https://www.setantago.com/subscribe/new-customer

For anyone that wants to view it online at setanta go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

shocksy wrote: »

So hold on, I don't need to be with Sky or Eir, I just sign up to Setanta go and then I can watch all the UFC events online?

• Advertisement

So hold on, I don't need to be with Sky or Eir, I just sign up to Setanta go and then I can watch all the UFC events online?

This option was available about a week or so ago, and then they took it down from the sign up page, that's a bookmark that I kept open, it's still a live page, and I have access to BT after signing up.

So yes, you will be able to watch UFC through Setanta Go, unless for some reason they choose to cancel it.

This option was available about a week or so ago, and then they took it down from the sign up page, that's a bookmark that I kept open, it's still a live page, and I have access to BT after signing up.

So yes, you will be able to watch UFC through Setanto Go, unless for some reason they choose to cancel it.

No way thanks man

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Just be aware that the videos won't play on mobile devices or tablets. Android and iOS.

Dancor wrote: »
    Just be aware that the videos won't play on mobile devices or tablets. Android and iOS.

You can with the Eir Sport app.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

lads if i get in BT Sport again ( or EIR Sport if its called that) is there no problem watching it that way?

im on sky

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

If you have a dish but don't have Sky (or even if you're willing to get a dish - they're dead cheap) then give me a PM for a solution.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Thanks for this, is it still just one month sign up? ie. €16.99

Can confirm this works, thanks so much man really dug me out of a hole with this!

Also, you can add up to 2 devices to watch it on as well as any PC/Laptop

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Thanks for this, is it still just one month sign up? ie. €16.99

Yes, the €16.99 is just one month rolling contract. You would then just have to contact them to cancel when you want to stop the subscription.

Can confirm this works, thanks so much man really dug me out of a hole with this!

Also, you can add up to 2 devices to watch it on as well as any PC/Laptop

It's working fine for me, and I think another user also reported that he is also using this a few pages back.

Once again though, it's not available to use on Android of IOS devices.

It's working fine for me, and I think another user also reported that he is also using this a few pages back.

Yeah that's fine man will just use the laptop and hook it up to the TV

Have you tried logging into the Eir Sport app?

ASOT wrote: »
    Have you tried logging into the Eir Sport app?

I haven't actually, I'll do so when I get home and report back. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

So to be clear if you sign up to setanta go using the link in this thread you can watch BT Sport online or via the eir sport app, using your Virgin Media internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭beanian

Can you use setantago with chromecast?

• Advertisement

Zymurgist wrote: »
    So to be clear if you sign up to setanta go using the link in this thread you can watch BT Sport online or via the eir sport app, using your Virgin Media internet?

Yup!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

ASOT wrote: »
    You can with the Eir Sport app.

Really? When I tried the EIR app it was looking for an account number to log in. For setanta go all you use is an email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

I seen on TM earlier there is a viewing party in the red cow in Dublin. Tickets start at €20.

Might help some of you or those of you who don't want to come over to the illegal darkside of watching events :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Hey does anyone know, will the fight be available to view in full on youtube at say 8am or 9am sunday 21st ireland time?? Although i do want to see the fight live at 5am as a last resort i could maybe live with watching it first thing in the morning as long as i can avoid knowing the outcome. Cheers.

Hey does anyone know, will the fight be available to view in full on youtube at say 8am or 9am sunday 21st ireland time?? Although i do want to see the fight live at 5am as a last resort i could maybe live with watching it first thing in the morning as long as i can avoid knowing the outcome. Cheers.

48 hour wait for UFC.com and youtube AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I see that the red cow is selling tks now. Anyone know what this was like for his previous fights and if they served alcohol throughout all the way to 5am??

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Are there any countries in which you can buy PPV's via UFC.tv now, or are they blacked out everywhere?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I've just signed up for the setantago 1 month thing and it doesn't seem to want to load a stream of a channel. Trying a different browser now.

EDIT: It's not working on firefox either. Anyone else having issues getting setanta go to work on Windows 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,119 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Paully D wrote: »
    Are there any countries in which you can buy PPV's via UFC.tv now, or are they blacked out everywhere?
    UK and Irelamd only blacked out because of the BT deal. You can buy them in most countries that don't have a deal in place for numbered events.
    Australia, USA, Hong Kong etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Mellor wrote: »
    UK and Irelamd only blacked out because of the BT deal. You can buy them in most countries that don't have a deal in place for numbered events.
    Australia, USA, Hong Kong etc

Time for a holiday I think. :pac:

Advertisement