Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for next weekend's football quarter finals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I have a Parnell Pass, so I am OK, but I was hoping to get a ticket for someone and have two together. But the latest is that they will not be selling to the public as it were, even at the ticket office on Dorset Street. I was in Croke Park today and the upper decks were all closed and there were very few on the Hill and lots of other gaps around the stadium. There was not even 30,000 there today. It was the same last night. Contrast that with what we will have next Saturday. Of course all the missing fans will want to be there for the upcoming matches. Same old story every year, as the sunshine fans from around the country come out to join the rest of us. Looking at the weather forecasts for next Saturday, the sunshine fans may be getting wet.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

LaGlisse wrote: »
    cheers for this,went down to local supervalu and picked up Davin lower tickets. 322 Row WW, is view ok there,assume im right at back?

You are correct,you're pretty much at the back near the corner flag adjacent to the Hogan stand.Never been there,can't imagine the view would be too great.

But heck you're in Croker for Super Saturday and two of the best games you'll hopefully see all year..not forgetting the All Ireland junior final at 2.:)

Mayo v Kerry

http://www.culch.ie/croke-park-map-u2/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

But why would a season ticket holder opt out of the most attractive double header of the year?? Some might not be able to make it but if they're season ticketers, then they'll want to be there!

Not a chance they're likely to opt out,they're the most hard core of supporters.Very improbable.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭glack

seligehgit wrote: »
    Not a chance they're likely to opt out,they're the most hard core of supporters.Very improbable.

Plus, even if for some reason you can't make it (wedding, sick etc) most hardcore supporters will know someone who wants their ticket so they won't opt out anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Brego888

I have a pair of Nally tickets I'd swap for seats in the stand. Anyone interested pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Anyone think more tickets might come available on tickets.ie this week ?

We often see for the bigger games some reappear for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭doc_17

What's a Parnells Pass?

Even though there might be pessimism from some Donegal fans, we'll all still go anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,244 ✭✭✭howiya

doc_17 wrote: »
    What's a Parnells Pass?

Even though there might be pessimism from some Donegal fans, we'll all still go anyway!

Parnell Park Pass. Essentially a season ticket for Dublin fans that includes club games. Holder of a pass is entitled to buy a ticket for any senior intercounty championship fixture including the AI Final. €120/€160 a year for all your club games and home national league fixtures in both codes and the option of buying a ticket. Priceless in my view.

There is no prerequisite of 60% attendance like the GAA season ticket. This predates the GAA season ticket. A lot of people who held passes in the past have since switched over to the GAA season ticket scheme. As far as I'm aware though the Parnell Park Pass is also fully sold out like the GAA season ticket in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Carlsberg don't do passes, but if they did, they still wouldn't be as good as the Parnell Pass. :) I got my stand ticket for Saturday with my Parnell Pass at lunchtime. The guy in the ticket office was saying that they don't expect any tickets to be returned and go on sale there later in the week.

I am looking for another one in order to bring someone with me. They'd have to be together. If I can get two stand tickets together, I'll give up the one I have. So if a mate of anyone's that was going with you bails out, let me know and I'll take the two off you and you can have mine. PM me.

And I am in the hunt for 1 adult + 1 child ticket if anyone knows of any going spare, would really appreciate it.
    Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,312 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Mayo lad in work looking to trade his Hill tickets for a couple of stand tickets if anyone's interested. He's afraid I might mug him

More tickets released on tickets.ie this morning.
    I just got sorted for my 2 , upper davin ..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,941 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Got sorted too 4 Davin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Just picked up 2 Hill tickets,just there now.

COYBIB.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,854 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Bret Hart wrote: »
    Just picked up 2 Hill tickets,just there now.

COYBIB.

and now if you want a ticket .....
    Your queue number: 23857
    Number of users in queue ahead of you: 990
    The queue is paused.

Sold out? I'm in the queue last 20 minutes showing this:
    It is your turn
    The queue is paused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Joke of a system.

Both me and my girlfriend got into the website on different devices, crashed as we were being allocated seats and now the website is shagged. Have a feeling they left everyone in the queue join at once as I was 150 places ahead of her and she got onto it before me.

Complete mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,524 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Joke of a system.

Both me and my girlfriend got into the website on different devices, crashed as we were being allocated seats and now the website is shagged. Have a feeling they left everyone in the queue join at once as I was 150 places ahead of her and she got onto it before me.

Complete mess.

Will she not bring you?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭barman linen

Got in after 40 minutes and the section selector piece just scrolled and scrolled and scrolled....then nada.

Back up. Just got 3 in the hill

• Advertisement

Just got four Hogan upper tiers. If the match is anything as dramatic as booking the tickets we're in for a treat :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Has anyone who purchased today received their confirmation/tickets via email yet? I got 1 x adult and 1 x junior earlier but no email yet.

Has anyone who purchased today received their confirmation/tickets via email yet? I got 1 x adult and 1 x junior earlier but no email yet.

Got my e-mail about a minute after confirmation.

Check your junk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Check your junk :)

Filth

No sign of it, I'm nearly certain the Confirmation screen came up after I input my card details but dome pleb then interrupted me and I forgot. Can't check card online either.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭barman linen

Got in after 40 minutes and the section selector piece just scrolled and scrolled and scrolled....then nada.

Got back in later - got 2 Hogan upper and 4 Hill for the son and his mates. All very pleased.

Email received and printed....

No tickets, I f*cked it up somehow, but no idea how. Glad my little one is too young to comprehend but no big deal

More tickets up and I'm sorted. Delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Tickets still available there

Advertisement